Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah considering she did Other last time, mid/late Woodsies seems spot on for her this time. 

Did the then-John Peel in 2017 so dunno. If she isn’t repeating either previous set I’ll guess at 4th on the Park or early Pyramid even. Second bottom.

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yup. That’d be sweet.

In other news, listened to Maggie Rogers today for the first time and really impressed. Any thoughts on where she might feature? Afternoon Woodsies feels right to me but not sure.

Just been watching a live version of Light On on YouTube. She’s also got some really good songs and looks great live.

My must see: Fred Again

My girlfriends must see: Royal Blood

a band we both want to see: Young Fathers

are we seriously saying these will all clash 😭 especially frustrating as I’m not massively impressed with the whole line up. Do we think there is any chance of built to spill, tash sultana.. midlake? 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

My must see: Fred Again

My girlfriends must see: Royal Blood

a band we both want to see: Young Fathers

are we seriously saying these will all clash 😭 especially frustrating as I’m not massively impressed with the whole line up. Do we think there is any chance of built to spill, tash sultana.. midlake? 

That’s my concern too. Does seem to be a chance that the Pyramid sub isn’t Royal Blood (if not announced yet? Pulp?), but does seem that Fred Again and Young Fathers are going to clash. There’s other stuff I want to see as well but this slot going to be hard to choose 

27 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

That’s my concern too. Does seem to be a chance that the Pyramid sub isn’t Royal Blood (if not announced yet? Pulp?), but does seem that Fred Again and Young Fathers are going to clash. There’s other stuff I want to see as well but this slot going to be hard to choose 

Pulp in that slot is the only 'rumoured' band that would make me miss Fred. Praying it's Royal Blood or A.N.Other.

Has anyone summarised what we know so far?

Is it just me or does it seem like we know more about who and where this year? I remember looking at the clashfinder last year and then it being really quite different once we finally got the published times and stage splits on the website. This year it feels like there's a lot more 'definites'

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Royal blood definately subbing AM 

Feel like the BBC will grab on to this one! Something along the lines of '10 years ago Matt Helders wore an unknowns bands T shirt on the Pyramid stage now they play before them on that very stage! What a journey!'

On 3/18/2023 at 9:28 PM, TGCarr said:

Right then.

who in here’s gonna apologise for Glasto’s booking team. Getting Pendulum in and no The Prodigy.

You better be happy with yourselves. Fucking Rob Swire and his Keytar.

have some shame. 

Any confirmation on this? I mean is The Other Stage headline slot the ONLY slot Prodge could play?

Pendulum were fucking class at Ally Pally the other week. Would happily see them over any pyramid headliner 

59 minutes ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Any confirmation on this? I mean is The Other Stage headline slot the ONLY slot Prodge could play?

Pendulum were fucking class at Ally Pally the other week. Would happily see them over any pyramid headliner 

###### have said Prodigy are a 100% not happening.

with Pendulum most likely. I like them. But with Prodigy touring it’s hard to accept 🤣🤣

Edited by TGCarr

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Rina in the band's tent formally known as New and not the first on that stage to be joined by the evening's Pyramid headliner.

Fishing here or do you have info?  If EJ's coming on to play Chosen Family with Rina in Woodsie's that's fucking huge surely?

Who are we thinking for the Avalon this year then? 

I was hoping Hard-Fi would do a similar slot to the Hoosiers last year but seen they’re now exclusively at Victorious festival.

Guessing there’ll be some more ‘poppy’ acts of the Sugababes/Mcfly ilk too. 

The Enemy or Kaiser Chiefs would be great in my opinion, both doing festivals.

1 hour ago, JackPortch said:

Who are we thinking for the Avalon this year then? 

I was hoping Hard-Fi would do a similar slot to the Hoosiers last year but seen they’re now exclusively at Victorious festival.

Guessing there’ll be some more ‘poppy’ acts of the Sugababes/Mcfly ilk too. 

The Enemy or Kaiser Chiefs would be great in my opinion, both doing festivals.

From the wrist slapping they got from the Council report for overcrowding last year, I'd expect them to be playing it safe.  I'd be very surprised if there are any big names on the list for that reason.