Eurovision Ticket Info

gfa

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

ticketmaster 😞 

That was exactly my reaction. It ain't gonna be cheap. They will have assessed the demand and set the prices accordingly. the value of your Glastonbury ticket is about be enhanced further...

...I'll be giving it a go. For my partner. I don't hold out any hope though.

Tickets are priced from £30 to £290 for the Semi-Final shows and from £80 to £380 for the Grand Final shows.

First Semi-Final

Monday 8 & Tuesday 9 May

Evening Preview Show - Monday 8, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Tuesday 9, 13:30 BST

Live TV Show - Tuesday 9, 20:00 BST

Second Semi-Final

Wednesday 10 & Thursday 11 May

Evening Preview Show - Wednesday 10, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Thursday 11, 13:30 BST

Live TV Show - Thursday 11, 20:00 BST

Grand Final

Friday 12 & Saturday 13 May

Evening Preview Show - Friday 12, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Saturday 13, 13:00 BST

Live TV Show - Saturday 13, 20:00 BST

Edited by Gnomicide

51 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

About 10k (ish) per show. They lose a fair amount of standing to the green room, and commentary booths might take up some of the seating (depending how they lay it out)

I meant that I hope a decent amount would be £80 and not like 500 tickets on the back row of the gods

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Tickets are priced from £30 to £290 for the Semi-Final shows and from £80 to £380 for the Grand Final shows.

First Semi-Final

Monday 8 & Tuesday 9 May

Evening Preview Show - Monday 8, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Tuesday 9, 13:30 BST

Live TV Show - Tuesday 9, 20:00 BST

Second Semi-Final

Wednesday 10 & Thursday 11 May

Evening Preview Show - Wednesday 10, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Thursday 11, 13:30 BST

Live TV Show - Thursday 11, 20:00 BST

Grand Final

Friday 12 & Saturday 13 May

Evening Preview Show - Friday 12, 20:00 BST

Afternoon Preview Show - Saturday 13, 13:00 BST

Live TV Show - Saturday 13, 20:00 BST

I thought it said the final was from £160-£380? As much as I would love to go to a Eurovision final, I guess it's a once in a lifetime experience in this country, there's no way I'm paying that unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, rwoo said:

I thought it said the final was from £160-£380? As much as I would love to go to a Eurovision final, I guess it's a once in a lifetime experience in this country, there's no way I'm paying that unfortunately.

Tickets for the Afternoon Previews are £30 to £80 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and from £80 to £190 for the Grand Final.

Tickets for the Evening Previews are £60 to £210 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and £100 to £280 for the Grand Final.

Tickets for the Live Televised Shows are £90 to £290 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and from £160 to £380 for the Grand Final.

30 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Tickets for the Afternoon Previews are £30 to £80 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and from £80 to £190 for the Grand Final.

Tickets for the Evening Previews are £60 to £210 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and £100 to £280 for the Grand Final.

Tickets for the Live Televised Shows are £90 to £290 for Semi Finals 1 & 2, and from £160 to £380 for the Grand Final.

£160 ffs

49 minutes ago, rwoo said:

That was from the email (yes I'm on the mailing list!) but I did notice higher prices being quoted elsewhere. 

11 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Hoping to help my friend get his tickets. Does anyone know...do you have to put you ticket master account details in before queuing. Or can I queue and put his details in at the end when it gets to payment page?

think you need to login to join the sale

giving it a go myself, its once in a lifetime. final only not bothering with anything else.