Eurovision Ticket Info

gfa

So, suites were on sale today. Just for giggles I hit Find tickets. Near as I could tell they were gone in under five minutes.

I suppose if you're a Eurovision fanatic with 11 like minded friends with 3750 each... why not, and I'm betting it would be catered to the hilt. Probably the best way to see it.

image.png.7c8ba7ce7afa1711047240cbe2516036.png

1 hour ago, ukmountie said:

So, suites were on sale today. Just for giggles I hit Find tickets. Near as I could tell they were gone in under five minutes.

I suppose if you're a Eurovision fanatic with 11 like minded friends with 3750 each... why not, and I'm betting it would be catered to the hilt. Probably the best way to see it.

Whilst pissed you mean?

Is there any other way?

Edited by Ommadawn

3 hours ago, ukmountie said:

Fuck me that's obscene.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:03 PM, The Clearest Blue said:

Christ going to have to remortgage to afford a hotel though!

Two of my mates booked their flights and accommodation in 2002 top go to Riga in 2003. They got dirt cheap flights and a really good hotel deal. Then the next year they realised that it was the weekend that Riga was doing Eurovision. So off they went. At some point on the firsat night they got seperated (it would be through their drunkenness). The one bloke arrived in to the hotel at about 7am and went straight for a few breakfast beers. The other ld had managed to stumble around for hours, not knowing where he was etc. Eventually he tired and saw an open garage with a bench in it. He went into the garage and went to sleep on the bench. he was awoken by an oap hitting him with a stick. It was the owner of the garage who had gloss painted the bench. To cut a long story short, the second bloke walked into the hotel at about 7am and breakfast beer boy nearly wet himself laughing. The second lad had walked in with black stripes right up his clothed body / face. Apparently it took him a few days to get rid of the paint. Anyway, weren't they lucky to get in early! 

• Like 1

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Two of my mates booked their flights and accommodation in 2002 top go to Riga in 2003. They got dirt cheap flights and a really good hotel deal. Then the next year they realised that it was the weekend that Riga was doing Eurovision. So off they went. At some point on the firsat night they got seperated (it would be through their drunkenness). The one bloke arrived in to the hotel at about 7am and went straight for a few breakfast beers. The other ld had managed to stumble around for hours, not knowing where he was etc. Eventually he tired and saw an open garage with a bench in it. He went into the garage and went to sleep on the bench. he was awoken by an oap hitting him with a stick. It was the owner of the garage who had gloss painted the bench. To cut a long story short, the second bloke walked into the hotel at about 7am and breakfast beer boy nearly wet himself laughing. The second lad had walked in with black stripes right up his clothed body / face. Apparently it took him a few days to get rid of the paint. Anyway, weren't they lucky to get in early! 

The first 7am should be about 6am.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:53 PM, The Clearest Blue said:

Unbelievable luck and got through and snapped up 2 for the Live Grand final. Delighted, should be a right laugh, even if we are in the gods!

Lucky stard!

20 hours ago, ukmountie said:

because the arena is on the smaller side the suites are right at the back as well. they're not in the middle breaking up the lower and upper tiers like the O2 or the Manchester arena. so are actually the furthest away

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm sure this'll probably have already been mentioned, but there's a competition to win tickets to the Liverpool final;

WIN EUROVISION SONG CONTEST GRAND FINAL TICKETS

https://www.comicrelief.com/rednoseday/prizes

Love these raffles. I'll give it a go. Transport + hotel, meet the Rylan. What a dream prize.

50 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Love these raffles. I'll give it a go. Transport + hotel, meet the Rylan. What a dream prize.

I hear you. I have given it a whirl too. Unfortunately heavily reduced circumstances have meant that I had to go down the cheap, non gifting route via a postcard entry. However, it allows me to dream, and that's important right now. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Could be any city in the U.K. that !!! 

no, cos its only scousers who make claims for themselves as being different - different enough not to do that sort of thing.

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

no, cos its only scousers who make claims for themselves as being different - different enough not to do that sort of thing.

If this was true, which it blatantly isn't, you would never see any touts at gigs or football matches in Liverpool. Scousers have never been shy of trying to make a fast buck. 

The Eurovision would happen anywhere in the country. Business people trying to screw over others, who'd have thought it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

If this was true, which it blatantly isn't, you would never see any touts at gigs or football matches in Liverpool. Scousers have never been shy of trying to make a fast buck. 

The Eurovision would happen anywhere in the country. Business people trying to screw over others, who'd have thought it?

It would happen anywhere but only in one place that likes to claim it's not like that.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:06 AM, Neil said:

It would happen anywhere but only in one place that likes to claim it's not like that.

Could you give an example of when a Liverpool based business has claimed that it wouldn’t exploit a gilt-edged marketing opportunity? Just one would be fine to reassure me that you are resorting to facts and not mean Boris Johnson-style regional stereotypes. 

Edited by Blisterpack
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pdiddylive said:

Thanks for the advice @august1... it's finally happened and I have a ticket to a Eurovision event!

In the next two months that's two bucket list moments ticked off...attending a home turf Eurovision and going to Glastonbury for the first time!

Only downside...I'm now very poor! 😂

poor . . . but with exceptionally cool stuff to look forward to and thats a fine state of affairs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pdiddylive said:

Thanks for the advice @august1... it's finally happened and I have a ticket to a Eurovision event!

In the next two months that's two bucket list moments ticked off...attending a home turf Eurovision and going to Glastonbury for the first time!

Only downside...I'm now very poor! 😂

AHH good stuff what show you going to?

If anyone else wants a sneaky way to get tickets 👀

• Upvote 1