Trussell Trust charity Auctions

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Gassed on Berries said:

23)    The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.

24)    All Prizes will be personalised to the named winner and their Guest.

25)    The winners will be required to provide the Glastonbury Registration number for themselves and their Guest. Details of how to obtain the Glastonbury Registration number will be provided to the winners.

26)    The winner and their Guest will be required to verify their identity as the named ticket holder in order to gain access to the event.

I really should read the T's & C's 😔

Thanks for the update

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok stupid question alert … for those that have tickets is it still possible to enter … your registration will be required I presume but will already be in use … I know you can cancel the previously brought ones in time . 

also presume they aren’t transferable so can’t buy for someone else ? 

Expires in ten days, so you would think they'd let you know you've won before April 1st.

Just don't pay your balance if you win.

Edited by Hugh Jass II
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

And set up another reg I guess as a backup ? It’s more the fact the reg I have would already be in use 

Probably wouldn't need to do that.

Pretty sure the festival would have prepared for the likelihood that an existing ticketholder wins. Makes no difference to them as the original ticket just goes back into the resale pot.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Probably wouldn't need to do that.

Pretty sure the festival would have prepared for the likelihood that an existing ticketholder wins. Makes no difference to them as the original ticket just goes back into the resale pot.

Indeed … I’m entering anyway .. the cause is one I’d not yet donated to so it makes sense from purely that angle 

21 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

It's already almost raised as much money as the auctions and we're not even a day down!

Rich people may have a lot of money but there are even more of us Normal people and together we can do more!! Proud of the normo's today and how much has been raised. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Rich people may have a lot of money but there are even more of us Normal people and together we can do more!! Proud of the normo's today and how much has been raised. 

might still be some of those rich people buying up tickets ... but now at least theres a chance now

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Does it matter who is buying them if it's going to charity?

There was a lot of debate about auction vs raffle in the first place as the very wealthy already have a lot of advantages in trying to find alternative ways into Glastonbury if they don't get tickets in the normal way so yes it doesn't matter from the charities perspective but in terms of normal people having opportunities to access the same prizes and experiences I think a raffle does feel more Glastonbury and I for one am glad that they have done a raffle that for a much more modest price gives everyone a chance of winning these unique experiences.