guypjfreak

14 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Having listened to Hi Ren (only thing I've heard by him) I'm really surprised and delighted. It's not the sort of thing the masses usually go for.

Sticking it to the masses... Looks like it's top 10 in the US itunes chart too... 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sick Boi is my favourite song of his. Listen loud!

Big fan of Animal Flow and Hunger myself.  Production on the album is solid (and often reminds me in a way of El-p's style) and feels beefier and more powerful than his earlier stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

@Alvoram

Please note that any perceived negativity, is not aimed at you personally It's just what it is, is all. 

I watched about 30 seconds of that, and then the 'Roman Catholicism' kicked in.

And then last Sunday night kicked in. The night that I had thought I saw 'evil'.

I hadn't.

Or had I?

I choose to think of it as self inflicted fantasy.

But is it?

Answers on a postcard to;

The the 'Weapon' in 10 Downing Street, Westminster, LONDON (old school), SW1A 2AA.*

* See how open ended I made that.

To "sit on the fence" is a common idiom that means to 'avoid making a  choice or decision.' For example "Henry was lat… | Idioms, Common idioms,  Sitting on the fence

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

@Alvoram

Please note that any perceived negativity, is not aimed at you personally It's just what it is, is all. 

I watched about 30 seconds of that, and then the 'Roman Catholicism' kicked in.

And then last Sunday night kicked in. The night that I had thought I saw 'evil'.

I hadn't.

Or had I?

I choose to think of it as self inflicted fantasy.

But is it?

Answers on a postcard to;

The the 'Weapon' in 10 Downing Street, Westminster, LONDON (old school), SW1A 2AA.*

* See how open ended I made that.

To "sit on the fence" is a common idiom that means to 'avoid making a  choice or decision.' For example "Henry was lat… | Idioms, Common idioms,  Sitting on the fence

You really shouldn't have to preface your views with that, however I understand why you did, and it's appreciated. 👍

It's not about religion, really... Yes, it's long, (8 mins) but watch the whole thing if you can. 

3 hours ago, Alvoram said:

You really shouldn't have to preface your views with that, however I understand why you did, and it's appreciated. 👍

It's not about religion, really... Yes, it's long, (8 mins) but watch the whole thing if you can. 

Hello Alvoram,

I was a little stoned / paranoid when I posted above. It's an occupational hazard, one could say! So, sorry about spewing out the contents of my, then, addled mind.  🙂

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Alvoram,

I was a little stoned / paranoid when I posted above. It's an occupational hazard, one could say! So, sorry about spewing out the contents of my, then, addled mind.  🙂

No worries at all... Reminds me of this though...

Fun movie back in the day. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

No worries at all... Reminds me of this though...

Fun movie back in the day. 

Fantastic - I'd never seen that before. My word, but they nailed it with that particular clip. 

I haven't watched a film many, many years. My appetite has been whetted to watch this film.

Thank you.