2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

2 minutes ago, Fingerbobs said:

I just won 2nd prize on the Brothers Spin The Wheel - a festival hoodie!

I still remember in 2019 when I won a "festival goody bag" with tshirt, hat, sunglasses etc but there was a "Brothers VIP" wristband in there too. I asked at the Brothers Bar and a few stewards and nobody had a clue. So I either missed out on a great experience somewhere or looked like a dick wearing a cider wristband around all weekend 😄 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ah crap I got 2 second prize tents in a row last time . 

I was thinking along the same lines and wondered if tonight would be the night for the big one. May well be for someone else. I've consoled myself by entering a cheese code, so here's hoping the luck extends to that compo.

14 minutes ago, Fingerbobs said:

I was thinking along the same lines and wondered if tonight would be the night for the big one. May well be for someone else. I've consoled myself by entering a cheese code, so here's hoping the luck extends to that compo.

Banged in 6 codes today and no joy. Have a hat, a cooler and two pairs of sunglasses though 🤣

Also got two cheese entries on the go and a Chillies entry.

Gotta try eh !

11 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

For ease of entry, believe the answer is 9.
Feel free to double check though.. can't help but feel they've hidden a secret 10th! 

I retweeted it so when people are replying directly from that, I'm getting tagged on the response. Everyone is saying 9 apart from one fella who's gone for 13. He's either a genius or nuts.

12 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I retweeted it so when people are replying directly from that, I'm getting tagged on the response. Everyone is saying 9 apart from one fella who's gone for 13. He's either a genius or nuts.

Showed my wife earlier (who already has tickets so isn't trying to throw anyone off) and she was adamant there were 11. Until I asked her to show me them... then she told me I should have asked her before she'd had any wine and could now only see 8 😄 

Edited by DareToDibble

12 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Showed my wife earlier (who already has tickets so isn't trying to throw anyone off) and she was adamant there were 11. Until I asked her to show me them... then she told me I should have asked her before she'd had any wine and could now only see 8 😄 

So, let me get this right - there's 19 of them?*

* Let's get this 'Chinese Whispers' juggernaut on the road!

On 4/15/2023 at 2:43 PM, *biggreg* said:

https://tonyschocolonely.com/uk/en/glastonbury - looks like it's officially due to start on Monday & requires in store purchase

"To participate in the Promotion, entrants are required to purchase a limited-edition Tony’s Chocolonely bar in store or online (all profit after the cost of the bars will be going to Oxfam)." 

Reads that you can buy online. 

18 hours ago, castlecaryquery said:

"To participate in the Promotion, entrants are required to purchase a limited-edition Tony’s Chocolonely bar in store or online (all profit after the cost of the bars will be going to Oxfam)." 

Reads that you can buy online. 

I have just ordered some online. To save you all searching, here is the direct link: https://onlineshop.oxfam.org.uk/tonys-chocolonely-limited-glastonbury-festival-edition-milk-chocolate-caramel-and-sea-salt/product/HN505853?sku=HN505853

14 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

3.99 with 3.95 delivery !!! Think I’ll pop to local oxfam shop 😃

Just had a look at this! £4 is steep but at least it's Chocolate I like! I'm not keen on the cheese if I'm honest. Chocolate I can eat plenty of though.

38 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

3.99 with 3.95 delivery !!! Think I’ll pop to local oxfam shop 😃

I only bought Tony's once as a gift many years ago so have no memory of the price but £4 did seem a bit mad. 

Never actually tried it myself so happy to buy some. Mainly bought it in the hope of winning the golden tickets for my brother/friends in Resale Club.

23 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

"Sorry this item is out of stock"

That didn't take long.