Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Well the last time I had to try in resale was back in 2007 when you could still ring up and had to send a postal order! 😂 Also got one odd one in a secret resale in 2009. Frustrating someone in our group got to payment stage but failed at last stage as did someone else 😫. Also kept going well after sold out and got as far as reg numbers in but then got no event 🙁 

1 hour ago, Jack.194 said:

So…none of us want to be here, but yet here we all are.

Fingers crossed for April I guess!

Edit: 

Sheets Link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-HMIdH0DQYpSm_rCQcjbBZ8UxAIloIV_9HaoQzLVFtY/edit

Bit of a tip … maybe remove the link … just don’t want anyone ripped off …. It probably needs an admin to do the work and a watts app group to communicate 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Here to offer advice … you’ll all feel shit today but that’ll pass and with patience most should get there in the end … loads of competitions and work options will spring up too 

Cheers mate, might need some help setting up the whole resale thing - but gonna let it all sink in first

This was my first ticket fail in 20 Glastonburys - so finally I feel the pain everyone else has had all these years. 

Bit torn between the option of joining the resale club, or just signing up to volunteer with Oxfam in the new year. Being new to both options, I’d welcome any feedback or support on best next steps. It’s only myself and the wife, no big group.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

This was my first ticket fail in 20 Glastonburys - so finally I feel the pain everyone else has had all these years. 

Bit torn between the option of joining the resale club, or just signing up to volunteer with Oxfam in the new year. Being new to both options, I’d welcome any feedback or support on best next steps. It’s only myself and the wife, no big group.

I was in your position in 2019, I was in the Resale Club and tried in all resales however I wasn't successful in any. I tried loads of competitions too but wasn't successful there either. I got a volunteering place through Oxfam 3 weeks before the festival through people on here letting me know a place was free.

My advice is to keep going through with the resale options but my experience was that they are very difficult so look for work options too if you really want to go. Oxfam is good, you work 3 shifts and 1 is an over-night shift but you get to see quite a bit of the festival. 

Edited by Ozanne
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ozanne said:

I was in your position in 2019, I was in the Resale Club and tried in all resales however I wasn't successful in any. I tried loads of competitions too but wasn't successful there either. I got a volunteering place through Oxfam 3 weeks before the festival through people on here letting me know a place was free.

My advice is to keep going through with the resale options but my experience was that they are very difficult so look for work options ion you really want to go. Oxfam is good, you work 3 shifts and 1 is an over-night shift but you get to see quite a bit of the festival. 

71 out of 73 people in on our resale team just saying 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2