2024 Headliners

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

"Bumping up Shania Twain to headline is good actually as it expands the pool of headliners. Glastonbury goers have had it too good for too long and deserve a doze of reality."

itchy-and-scratchy-1.jpg

Hey, now, I don't have that much hair left. Leave me alone. 😁

44 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Damn we need an announcement 

For clarity: we need an announcement about Glastonbury, not another random American festival line up, thanks.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I’m very skeptical. Would Sting and Patti Smith not be big enough for the first two rows? Plus the National twice. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is 90% correct though. 

Skeptical here as well, but there's some bangers on that if true. I feel like if it were real there would be a lot more world music being highlighted though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

its alot of effort to go through for a fake isnt it?

Thought the same, but then nothing really surprises me when it comes to people f**king around online.

Think many of the listed names are possibles though.

7 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

That's not all that unusual though.

There was a cracking RATM fake a few years ago that must have taken someone a day or so to put together - all new (but still believable) artwork and everything.

But yeah this is fake.

Edited by incident

1 minute ago, Krisesk said:

I'm going to say fake because it actually looks like too many big names. Don't know where everyone would fit!

Also a lot of spelling errors - Charlie XCX, Ty Segal, Mavis Staple..

Whoever made it has done their research as far as hotly tipped acts, but unfortunately not enough to do a proof read for the spelling error of Charli XCX or having The National twice.

Always love the effort of putting it in black and white, writing ‘Draft’ over it or making it look like it’s a photograph that’s been taken. Real commitment to the bit.

12 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

I don't think it's that much effort, there are online tools where you can enter band names and knock out a Glastonbury poster pretty easily.

Then just print and photograph.