2024 Headliners

In 2019 I saw Camelphat walking towards Silver Hayes for their set.

Felt a bit sorry for them as most of the crowd were walking the other way towards Other Stage for the Chemical Brothers who were going to be on at the same time.

Stood next to Annie Mac and Nick Grimshaw at West Holts once.

My mate insists he saw David and Victoria Beckham one year. But none of us ever believe him haha.

Edited by cp89

34 minutes ago, Glasto96 said:

Can someone update me on where we are up to. Still the usual culprits, Dua, Coldpay, Madonna? Or any changes we think?

Dua and Coldplay are like 99% (I daren’t go as far as 100%, but y’know… pretty much) and I’d say Madonna is at like 80% at this point and we just need her supposed British Summer Time shows to be announced to lock her in properly. 

Think it speaks volumes that pretty much no other names seem to be coming out of the woodworks to counter those three (so far).

16 minutes ago, ara88 said:

Who do we think will be playing the legend slot? Are Cher or Stevie Nicks an option?

Definitely still options… I’m hoping for Stevie. Word is it’s Shania but I think she’ll take another pyramid slot.