2024 Headliners

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Conflicts that will never be resolved:

• Israel v Palestine
  • Russia v Ukraine
  • Kanye v Drake
  • GnR chat on eFests.

You missed

The nasties baiting neil that's the real downer round here.

9 minutes ago, homesick said:

Has anyone considered that Emily Eavis' comments actually mean nothing and they're just to increase speculation before ticket sales day?

Would hardly be surprising if they headliners were long since agreed 

Anything she revealed would have been big news and generated the headlines. No need to out right lie, and Emily doesn't have a history of doing so iirc?

3 hours ago, The Nal said:

Pearl Jam rumours - Playing Dublin 22nd June

Tour starts June 22nd in Dublin and ends on July 13th in Lisbon.

Rumours I heard last week had them in London on the Friday/Saturday of Glastonbury, though maybe that's changed. Manchester supposedly the Tuesday after Dublin.

1 hour ago, Glasto96 said:

Updated odds incase anyone is interested 

IMG_0926.png

those only mean where people have put money, cos there's no tight odds no one who really knows has put a bet on.  they're the odds for the guesses.

21 minutes ago, ProperTea said:

Does she normally do promo around ticket day? I'm sure in previous years there hasn't been any until nearer the festival.

Are they worried about the numbers registered/the price rise impacting sales?

Wouldn't read anything into it.

There were suggestions earlier this year around the resale that Emily was doing more press than usual and speculation that they were worried about ticket sales so it'd be easier in the resale.

It wasn't.

17 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Shame that Emilys music taste is pretty poor, so something that she is hyped about is not necessarily a good thing imo!

If it was Michaels quote about that American act I'd be much more interested!

Don't think her taste comes into her hype as much as knowing the market and what will be popular.

Although I'd love for her to say something like "I don't like this but you losers might."

Edited by 1986
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dark Star said:

Rumours I heard last week had them in London on the Friday/Saturday of Glastonbury, though maybe that's changed. Manchester supposedly the Tuesday after Dublin.

That's annoying if true, I wouldn't mind trying for tickets but they always seem to play when I can't go (theoretically based on me actually getting glasto tickets).