2024 Festival

Chad888

Last week when I tried to reach readingfestival.com/lineup i was getting a 404, dont know if it happened to anyone else but now I am getting an actual page

That and the Denzel sponsored post leads me to think we will be getting more names sooner rather than later.

EDIT: Getting a 404 again now despite accessing the page as can be seen in the screenshot below

Image 30-11-2023 at 19.10.jpeg

Edited by nathanh

I don't know if this means anything, but yesterday when searching for matching gaps in various bands' tour dates, I got this Google result. The only search term I'd used was "Måneskin" - no mention of Leeds.

Is Google on one, or has it given something away here? 

Screenshot_20231129_211558_edit_373356882157939.jpg

Edited by Lone Wanderer
Attaching photo

15 minutes ago, Lone Wanderer said:

I don't know if this means anything, but yesterday when searching for matching gaps in various bands' tour dates, I got this Google result. The only search term I'd used was "Måneskin" - no mention of Leeds.

its probably been said before, but they do this with any act on such a level, it happens to most that get rumoured

20 minutes ago, Lone Wanderer said:

Basically happens with anyone rumoured or have played the festivals in the past

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

Day tickets have tiers now too. Ffs

Do we know if they’re time or sales based yet?

Assume time, its an interesting lever to have to pull as I assume they’ll be significant differences in demand for different tickets.

No quick sell outs as yet, although at £360 quid, it will be quite the ask for a lot of people

40 minutes ago, Benj said:

Do we know if they’re time or sales based yet?

Assume time, its an interesting lever to have to pull as I assume they’ll be significant differences in demand for different tickets.

No quick sell outs as yet, although at £360 quid, it will be quite the ask for a lot of people

Saturday day tickets sold out last night but seemingly have added more tickets. Think this year there will be much more demand for day tickets as opposed to the weekends due to the big price tag on the weekend.

Just now, nathanh said:

Saturday day tickets sold out last night but seemingly have added more tickets. Think this year there will be much more demand for day tickets as opposed to the weekends due to the big price tag on the weekend.

That in itself will change the dynamic/ demographic of the audience hugely

31 minutes ago, Benj said:

That in itself will change the dynamic/ demographic of the audience hugely

100% Just looking across the socials a lot of the reposts are day tickets, I know thats an odd thing to judge on but with the headliners I can see that being reflected more widely, because for example, if your a Lana fan what is there for you across the other few days, not much as it currently stands.

7 minutes ago, nathanh said:

100% Just looking across the socials a lot of the reposts are day tickets, I know thats an odd thing to judge on but with the headliners I can see that being reflected more widely, because for example, if your a Lana fan what is there for you across the other few days, not much as it currently stands.

There will be an influx of middleclass, middle aged ladies at about 6pm

58 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Who else do you think we might see on the Blink day? Few pals aren’t convinced of a day ticket yet and need a bit more to be swayed. Any rumours? Hoping for Pale Waves

The Story So Far are over supporting them the following week so I’m expecting them to be added.