Chad888

17 hours ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

if Arcadia did come to leeds could we get like 

Friday: Pendulum

Saturday: Prodigy

Sunday: Skrillex

Prodigy don't make sense on Arcadia

Just now, frazzlef50 said:

This "loyalty presale" for tomorrow, is it the same discounts that were offered for the loyalty scheme in september?

i highly doubt it will have any discount

8 minutes ago, frazzlef50 said:

This "loyalty presale" for tomorrow, is it the same discounts that were offered for the loyalty scheme in september?

I would imagine its for the people who were entitled to that, that didnt buy because there was no lineup, just without the discount that was available then. 

8 minutes ago, nathanh said:

I would imagine its for the people who were entitled to that, that didnt buy because there was no lineup, just without the discount that was available then. 

That's what I was worried about, would make sense though I guess since they had to do something to entice people into earlybird after the shambles of 2023

20 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

It’s a steady set of headliners if you’re into guitars which is what a lot of people our age will say has been missing lately. Think the rest of the lineup will be as weak as last year but generally it’s a decent start.

People will moan at Gerry and Catfish they’re good Festival acts. I’d have them over Imagine Dragons and Lewis Capaldi any day.

I was wondering if, going by the fact four of the six headliners are guitar acts, they're aiming for a more rocky line-up this year.

That said, the rockiness will no doubt just be covered by The Wombats, Blossoms and Two Door Cinema Club.😂

On 11/25/2023 at 6:25 PM, VCK2 said:

I swear to god, if they give another high main stage slot to Two Door, The Wombats or The Vaccines...

Come on R&L, it's not 2012 any more, no one listen to them. Surely you can find more currently relevant guitar acts to fill that slot?

I would argue the wombats are more popular now than they were in 2012. Number 1 album, played the 02 arena etc

• Upvote 1

From the Website:

• FRIDAY READING
    Blink-182 / Gerry Cinnamon / The Prodigy / Jorja Smith / Spiritbox
  • SATURDAY READING
    Fred Again.. / Lana Del Rey / Raye / Digga D
  • SUNDAY READING
    Liam Gallagher / Catfish and the Bottlemen / 21 Savage / Skrillex

f**k me that Friday is gonna be good

So the Prodigy are surely headlining? Jorja seems the right size to headline MSW in that format... No idea on 21 Savage but he's an absolutely massive name. So the question is who the hell is headlining?

Is Gerry a "headline status" non-headliner like Panic in 2018?

This is a great announcement!