Taylor swift

brettredmayne

5 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Eh, people still talk about Florence + The Machine as being big enough. If they are, so are The 1975.

Flo, 1975 and Taylor Swift. The most perfect imaginable headlining trio for people who were born in 1995 and stopped listening to Radio 1 in ~2015 (me). 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

2 hours ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

I see that they've also done Hysteria, Two Steps Behind and Pour Some Sugar On Me together too! Where did this Taylor and Def Leppard Love-in come from? 

Def Leppard is Andrea's favourite band. You can guarantee that Taylor was raised to a soundtrack of melodic rock.

Much as I imagine there is with Lady Gaga, there is a very good traditional rock show performer in Taylor Swift somewhere - a frontwoman who could simply strap on or sit down at an instrument and lead a tight six-piece through a blistering set without the traditional trappings of the modern popstar stage spectacular.

26 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Not sure if I'll go for the tour next year. Dependent on dates, but also one where I would like to see the setlist before committing, in a typically risky prospect.

Yep. Girly needs to keep her ticket prices reasonable for this touring cycle unless she’s going to promise a certain proportion of old stuff in the setlist.