Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Not sure what the point is of still requiring codes for the tiny handful of VIP tickets still available but whatever 

I suppose they will make handfuls of tickets randomly available every so often like they did last week? Rather than it relying on someone selling their tickets. I wonder if a lot of people will sell their regretfully panic bought VIPs

6 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

I suppose they will make handfuls of tickets randomly available every so often like they did last week? Rather than it relying on someone selling their tickets. I wonder if a lot of people will sell their regretfully panic bought VIPs

Our VIP tickets for Liverpool night one will be going back in the pot (at face value of course). they were always intended as an insurance policy in case we weren’t successful for Cardiff, debated keeping them in the end but just can’t afford it right now sadly 

Just looks like bad communication all round. They said "resale is available from 4", making people think there would be a Glastonbury style resale at 4, but really its the start of a year of people being able to resell them at their leisure. Media outlets pushed it and it made it sound that way. Lack of clarity from TM and AXS is the problem

6 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Capped at face value - good. Explicitly states that you don’t get paid until after the event - less good.

That’s crap. Lots of people will try selling on twickets potentially? I know it says no third party sales but how will they really know 

15 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I think they haven't been entirely clear about this - if people can't transfer their tickets because they're not ready yet, how can they say there's a resale?

Because if everyone has a delivery delay its moot. Right now if you bought via resale youre getting your tickets eventually and before the gig. Do you need them right this second? No you do not. If people were able to sell a Glasto wristband and just had to mail it to you when they received it thats the same thing as this. Its pretty normal anyway. If you sell on twickets and theres a delivery delay itll get sent to you when its time.

1 hour ago, Hotchilidog said:

Just seen front standing available for £199 for Wembley June 23 on Ticketmaster. Too early for me to commit more cash at this point but I'll keep an eye out later for any more tickets that get listed when I am a bit more flush.

And there gone. Just had a look on 21 - 23 and only the £600 available outside a couple of resales for the GA standing. 

16 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

I expect a lot of people will put up for resale when they begin to look at hotels - especially for London and Dublin

Dublin maybe, though if someone is prepared to spend a hundred quid plus on a ticket then you'd think they'll probably bite the bullet for the same again on a hotel room.

London I don't think hotels will be a factor. There's still sensible options out there especially if you go even further away from the centre - I booked myself into a Premier Inn towards the end of the Met Line for a shade over 50 quid which looks to be a great option. Easy access to and from the Motorway, parking on site, direct tube to Wembley Park and because it's heading away from Central London getting back shouldn't be as busy.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Dublin maybe, though if someone is prepared to spend a hundred quid plus on a ticket then you'd think they'll probably bite the bullet for the same again on a hotel room.

London I don't think hotels will be a factor. There's still sensible options out there especially if you go even further away from the centre - I booked myself into a Premier Inn towards the end of the Met Line for a shade over 50 quid which looks to be a great option. Easy access to and from the Motorway, parking on site, direct tube to Wembley Park and because it's heading away from Central London getting back shouldn't be as busy.

Which one is it if you don’t mind me asking? I’m not going to Swift in London but I’m looking for another trip I have planned.

11 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Which one is it if you don’t mind me asking? I’m not going to Swift in London but I’m looking for another trip I have planned.

Rickmansworth. Though it was a toss up between that and 2 others in (or at least, branded) Watford that had all the same qualities.

15 hours ago, ls2408 said:

That’s crap. Lots of people will try selling on twickets potentially? I know it says no third party sales but how will they really know 

Ticketmaster can make the tickets non-transferable on their app if they want to (they did this for the Blur warmups they ticketed).

1 hour ago, fantomas said:

Ticketmaster can make the tickets non-transferable on their app if they want to (they did this for the Blur warmups they ticketed).

Yeah I'm not going to try with Twickets until I see some success stories in June (will only be trying for the August dates) - will just stick to the 100% official resale avenue on Ticketmaster and AXS