Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

Do you think that surge pricing will be in place for the sales next week?

Only way to find out is when the sales happen. 

2 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

Tm UK is linked to the price you paid 

Then I suggest being on the ticket page 24/7 whenever that comes into effect and hitting f5. 

Sorry if I've missed it earlier in the thread but has anyone got a seating plan and pricing for Cardiff?

I'm a bit confused, I registered through Ticketmaster but received an email with code through AXS.  Which should I buy through or are they both the same? I'm obviously registered with TM but not with AXS. Apologies if this is a dumb question. 

18 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Got a code for Liverpool. Do we know if they kept a proportion of tickets back or how many have been sold? Also is there a price list knocking about anywhere?

Liverpool only has a General standing area and the tickets are more than general standing elsewhere. Think £140 with fees,etc.

Just now, slumberjack said:

Sorry if I've missed it earlier in the thread but has anyone got a seating plan and pricing for Cardiff?

I'm a bit confused, I registered through Ticketmaster but received an email with code through AXS.  Which should I buy through or are they both the same? I'm obviously registered with TM but not with AXS. Apologies if this is a dumb question. 

The email should say which ticket provider you've been allocated. If you have an AXS code, you'll have to use them.

• Like 1

Just now, slumberjack said:

You need an account on AXS, they are splitting people between AXS and Ticketmaster

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jparx said:

Courtesy of @WestCountryGirl I believe!

image.thumb.png.74f134ea870d6cc22a0c7d72d1cfee0e.png

image.png.e46172374407b5d315b9d7f023c020d8.png

image.png.eefad5ecfb9836761e15367b830b8c64.png

Those were the pics I posted but for Wembley, not Anfield! Only price I can recall explicitly was for L1 seats which I got - £160 each (£185 inc. fees). 

I think there is an updated version of this somewhere but I can't find it, as this has a block of seat kills on the main stand in the wrong place - but price info accurate 👍🏻

Edit: and didn't it turn out to be that Anfield isn't having a golden circle? So in that case, this might be wrong on that front too! 

353623292_479752264354779_7727755563977124161_n.jpg

Edited by WestCountryGirl
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, slumberjack said:

image.png.45942e8cc19f8ce4de232f2eae958b05.png

I got Cardiff tickets in the Midnights presale. From what I can remember:

PL1: Middle tier

PL2: Lower tier / side upper tier

PL3: Far end upper tier

PL4/5: the side view / upper tier nosebleeds

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Those were the pics I posted but for Wembley, not Anfield! Only price I can recall explicitly was for L1 seats which I got - £160 each (£185 inc. fees). 

I think there is an updated version of this somewhere but I can't find it, as this has a block of seat kills on the main stand in the wrong place - but price info accurate 👍🏻

Edit: and didn't it turn out to be that Anfield isn't having a golden circle? So in that case, this might be wrong on that front too! 

353623292_479752264354779_7727755563977124161_n.jpg

Ah yes, sorry! Didn't see they were asking for Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, st dan said:

Ohhh is there no golden circle standing for Anfield then? They were the ones I was aiming for (as unlikely as I may have been to actually get them!). Good to know not to go searching for them tomorrow then! 

Yep no golden circle there. Perhaps the size of the stadium makes it a bit more fiddly? Not sure.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yep no golden circle there. Perhaps the size of the stadium makes it a bit more fiddly? Not sure.

Thanks. Really good to know as I’d have wasted valuable time searching for them tomorrow. This info may have changed what type of tickets we want look for too - I won’t be joining early or queuing on the day, so if we’re standing then we’ll probably be right at the back. Considering a shift to seating now instead. 
Saying that, I’ll be happy with anything I can get my hands on!

Edited by st dan
  • Upvote 1