Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

The most interesting addition is probably the extra LA date. Points to her needing less rest than was initially thought, or at least that she’s willing to go the extra mile in the biggest markets. 

We just got given a decent wedge of honeymoon fund after our wedding and honestly, had I not ran out of annual leave I’d be all over that LA show. With a hometown Haim set too! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

I wish I’d done those Austria ones too, not sure why with hindsight I didn’t do all the cities 😂 but never mind! I’m going to manifest Paris night 1 of the european tour.

Surely after the Swift saga going back to the 2020 cancellation we’ll all get our tickets..??!

If the rumours of her being booked in for 2025 come true, it’ll have taken over 10 years since the original Taylor thread on efests got going in earnest 🤯

Congratulations on your wedding ☺️ 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jparx said:

I wish I’d done those Austria ones too, not sure why with hindsight I didn’t do all the cities 😂 but never mind! I’m going to manifest Paris night 1 of the european tour.

Surely after the Swift saga going back to the 2020 cancellation we’ll all get our tickets..??!

I surely hope so. Paris would be amazing!

2 minutes ago, roughbloke said:

With the additional London dates in august. I think this puts her in the running for the Sunday. If she’s happy to do three nights on the bounce, Dublin Friday and Saturday followed by glasto Sunday is certainly doable

Ehhhh she’s done loads of weekends with three shows in a row. She’s doing four nights in a row in Mexico City and Tokyo. That was never an issue. 

1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Ehhhh she’s done loads of weekends with three shows in a row. She’s doing four nights in a row in Mexico City and Tokyo. That was never an issue. 

I don’t think in her European announce she had any three daters. The fact that she’s now announced some means she’s happy to do so in Europe. 
the fact they’ve added another Wembley  to august over June obviously says a lot. 
will be interesting to see how many roll dates get added when tickets go on sale.

1 hour ago, roughbloke said:

I don’t think in her European announce she had any three daters. The fact that she’s now announced some means she’s happy to do so in Europe. 
the fact they’ve added another Wembley  to august over June obviously says a lot. 
will be interesting to see how many roll dates get added when tickets go on sale.

Theyll get added before the sales happen. Thats the purpose of verified fan. You can literally gauge demand before one ticket is sold. Singapore added 3 more shows cause they received 8 million registrations in the first 24 hours.  The precedent here is that she is doing multiple shows in a row but now moving cities. So despite dublin being right there she hasnt picked up to go somewhere else consecutively. 

and she is happy to rake in millions. 

Edited by Suprefan

6 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/paycor-stadium-cincinnati-oh-1ba7914c.html

Been a while since any GOAT Taylor songs got taken out of the secret song reckoning, but last night’s crowd got Ivy with Aaron and Call It What You Want!! Bastards. 

Last week’s Daylight and Dear John had me so so jealous 

7 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Didn’t think she’d ever play Dear John again so that was a surprise but it’s a bit of a slog of a song 

I think that was my top pick for a surprise song!

she will definitely be resetting them per leg though

57 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Any figures been released about how many people have registered interest in the UK dates? 

Probably a few million. But remember all the people who registered for the presale without the album purchase get priority in a week. Thats likely to sell most of the tickets and push them to add more dates. 

What we do know is that Taylor will milk her fanbase for every last penny she can rinse them for, and playing a festival in the middle of a world tour doesn't factor into that strategy. Once she's made all her money, she'll consider gracing the great unwashed with her presence, and that won't happen in 2024, imo.

Big week here - Midnights presale codes, Speak Now and confirmation of if you’ve been selected as a verified fan.

as for numbers, I’ve seen 8 mil thrown around online but not sure if they’re official.

agreed she’s not doing 2024 - Taylor 2025 I think

20 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Big week here - Midnights presale codes, Speak Now and confirmation of if you’ve been selected as a verified fan.

as for numbers, I’ve seen 8 mil thrown around online but not sure if they’re official.

agreed she’s not doing 2024 - Taylor 2025 I think

8 million was for Singapore first 24 hours.

btw. Be glad this cannot happen at wembley or any of the other venues in uk/europe. So people have figured out that during the final song the gates are opened. This is standard procedure. Whats not normal is that all the people who have just camped out in the car parks are rushing these gates to get inside even if its for 1 minute. Disaster is written all over it and i think security id going to have to be increased even moreso. Luckily after manchester they wont let anyone need the stadium without a ticket. ( video below )