ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

Yeah don’t give up folks … 3 sales left to go … I used 1 device MacBook wired to new internet and refreshed at 8.59 took me a while to get past holding page but once in it worked fairly smoothly fortunately… advice is to not over complicate number of devices personally … we gave up on several quite early on 

32 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

Do you still have to do the authorisation thing with a Revolut?

Or a credit card for that matter?

yes and yes. reason for recommending revolut is that its just one button press in app vs typing in codes etc

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah don’t give up folks … 3 sales left to go … I used 1 device MacBook wired to new internet and refreshed at 8.59 took me a while to get past holding page but once in it worked fairly smoothly fortunately… advice is to not over complicate number of devices personally … we gave up on several quite early on 

A family member just sent a picture of about 8 devices in front of them and workmates trying. I assume all on the same IP. They were unsuccessful 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

We had a PC and two laptops on the same wi-fi and 2 phones on data, didn't get any sort of lockout. One of the laptops got partway through and we just focused on that. Sadly didn't get all the way in, just entered numbers and selected coaches but they were already gone. 

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

A family member just sent a picture of about 8 devices in front of them and workmates trying. I assume all on the same IP. They were unsuccessful 

I had 2 internet connections … 3 hotspotted phones a few devices but I gave up on many and focussed on usual successful device .. had shortcodes programmed to help with nerves 

49 minutes ago, gfa said:

Its a legal requirement. I suggest getting a revolut card, its virtual so you will have it in time 🙂

I use a Barclays debt card I have never been ask for a verification code, when buying online, is it a new thing or does it only happen on credit cards ?  A bit scared now for Sunday 

4 minutes ago, elliotvm said:

Ok cheers, so no need to spam click it? Best to just click once and wait for it to load? I got white screened at 6 and trying to figure out if that was my fault or not

So there was server issues at the start so no one was getting through, when it’s time press the button wait for it to get to holding page and then refresh likes there’s no tomorrow 

17 minutes ago, elliotvm said:

Ok cheers, so no need to spam click it? Best to just click once and wait for it to load? I got white screened at 6 and trying to figure out if that was my fault or not

Hmm this makes sense really doesn’t it. Perhaps by refreshing it continually you’re just sending yourself to the back of the queue for when the site has availability. I think getting past the frozen white screen phase as quick as possible is going to be crucial for Sunday 

Brutal that. I didn't get to a holding page for about 10 mins. Did eventually get to a reg page then pick coach but no joy. Looking at things they were well gone. Had around 15 people trying for us. 

Our 3 coach now adds to the other 6 for Sunday.

Pure luck and everything crossed for Sunday.

Well done to all those who nabbed them. 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales