ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

19 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Think this is insane you've never heard of Peter Kay, even if you're not keen on him. He's easily the biggest comedian in the country. Not that he's any good like.

Yeah I mean I live some 500 miles and 500 more from the UK (da da da daa) so that certainly has a lot to do with it. I'd still expect to have at least heard of him. I guess those kinds of blind spots just happen, it was the same when people started throwing Steps around the legend slot topic, and I certainly know quite a bit about the music scene in the UK, past and present.

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Yeah I was wondering what a Peter Kay is as well. I thought I had a grip on the british comedy scene as I've watched quite a bit of the QIs, Taskmasters. WILTYs and the like, but then someone I've never heard of starts selling insane numbers. It's true I've never been too much of a fan of the "safe" comedy though.

It's dull, where as the Bill Hicks of this world.

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Think this is insane you've never heard of Peter Kay, even if you're not keen on him. He's easily the biggest comedian in the country. Not that he's any good like.

45 minutes ago, clasher said:

Yeah I mean I live some 500 miles and 500 more from the UK (da da da daa) so that certainly has a lot to do with it. I'd still expect to have at least heard of him. I guess those kinds of blind spots just happen, it was the same when people started throwing Steps around the legend slot topic, and I certainly know quite a bit about the music scene in the UK, past and present.

That probably makes sense why you've never heard of him then, he has probably 0 appeal abroad. Outside of Benidorm.

34 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

That probably makes sense why you've never heard of him then, he has probably 0 appeal abroad. Outside of Benidorm.

Must be close to 0, whereas Jimmy Carr for example sells out his shows in the region regularly (2 in Zagreb in a 2k venue and 1 in Belgrade next week, several shows in Ljubljana in the last few years have been quick sellouts as well).

I had a 1.5 second auto refresh on chrome on a Mac and took about 30 minutes to get in. Manual refresh on chrome on an iPhone got me in earlier. Got a couple of questions for some of the people on here who know a little how it works.

1. Does the recommended auto refresh extension wait for a page to fully load or does it refresh every 2 seconds regardless? Could this potentially hinder finding an open slot?
  2. Do we think iCloud private relay could be hindering getting in on safari on Mac and iOS? I imagine there’s potential you could be sharing an ip with multiple people?
  3. Do you think some of the privacy settings to do with limiting cookies/third party cookies could also affect it?

Just getting prepped for the resale ha. I might just disable everything but I’m intrigued what people think.

1 minute ago, Mark Greensmith said:

I don't know how true this is, but people on FB have been confirming that they've been given an option to purchase today if the transaction failed after contacting..

There’s been 2 separate members of the forum confirm this offer has been made to them also. So I’d say it’s pretty confirmed.

If you have the payment held in your account you should definitely be contacting them!!!

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales