Green Man 2023

March Hare

2 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

You were right and they did. However as those Infant tickets are free, surely no-one is going to re-list them on Fanticks (or Twickets etc.) even if they plan not to use theirs? 

There have been some on Fanticks (sadly now gone) - priced to cover the booking fees.  Amazed how much ticketline fees are for etickets, when Glastonbury/See charge less than half as much for a physical ticket with a photo and hologram security  printing.

11 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

There have been some on Fanticks (sadly now gone) - priced to cover the booking fees.  Amazed how much ticketline fees are for etickets, when Glastonbury/See charge less than half as much for a physical ticket with a photo and hologram security  printing.

I've only seen them bundled with adult tickets, which of course we don't need! 

Agree with the fees, ticketline absolutely extortionate compared to other agents. Who themselves aren't exactly cheap! 

I'll keep an eye out for a single infant ticket then. Thanks both. 

So I know it’s a music festival and it’s in Wales, but what do we think is the likelihood of somewhere on site showing the Women’s World Cup final on the Sunday morning if England get there?

It’s certainly far from the most important thing for me to enjoy at Green Man, but I feel like I’m not the only person that will be looking to watch the game if England do get there - and I’m hoping I won’t need to be squinting at my phone screen to watch it. Possibly something they could put on in the Cinedrome?

3 hours ago, lac999 said:

So I know it’s a music festival and it’s in Wales, but what do we think is the likelihood of somewhere on site showing the Women’s World Cup final on the Sunday morning if England get there?

It’s certainly far from the most important thing for me to enjoy at Green Man, but I feel like I’m not the only person that will be looking to watch the game if England do get there - and I’m hoping I won’t need to be squinting at my phone screen to watch it. Possibly something they could put on in the Cinedrome?

I doubt it. I don't think any of the pubs in Crick have been showing the football either. 

1 hour ago, Jeel said:

Any recommendations for bands, especially from those who have seen them live, would be very welcome. 

The Bug Club

Melin Melyn

Goat

Spiritualized

Beth Orton

Rozi Plain

Billy Nomates

and not seen them but someone I know did at Womad - MadMadMad

• Like 1

Oh and the Wedding Present, but if you haven't seen them by now then I'm not sure where you've been as they've toured pretty constantly (like 200+ live dates a year) since 1988!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeel said:

Any recommendations for bands, especially from those who have seen them live, would be very welcome. 

Just to tilt the axis, check out Squid, deathcrash, Butch Kassidy, Anna B and from a very retro perspective The Walkmen. All wonderful live.

It is looking pretty amazing tbh.

• Like 1

Saw Etran de L'air this weekend and they were superb. Like if a 60s Pebbles/Nuggets compilation had made a stop in the Sahara.

Completely different question about food. Do people have annual favourite food stalls? Has anyone ate at the banquet? Wouldn't be against a decent festival meal but would worry about it cutting through 3-4 hours of music.