Green Man 2023

March Hare

Could it be Siouxsie Sious, All Together Now Festival in Ireland is waiting on a headliner too and I'm hoping its her.  Could it have been FKA Twigs, she apparently cancelled her summer tour that took in a few festivals and perhaps both festivals had her initially booked but now have to get a replacement.

4 hours ago, pothead pixie said:

Could it be Siouxsie Sious, All Together Now Festival in Ireland is waiting on a headliner too and I'm hoping its her.  Could it have been FKA Twigs, she apparently cancelled her summer tour that took in a few festivals and perhaps both festivals had her initially booked but now have to get a replacement.

I’d be really happy with Siouxsie but not sure they’d put on another ‘heritage’ act with Devo also on the bill. Wouldn’t seem very Green Man. But happy to be proven wrong! 

2 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

Hi all. Appreciate there's not a "green man thingy" as such, but when do the set timings typically get announced? If there is such a thing as typical? 

I think it's usually only in the programme / lanyards, so the first sight is when someone doing the settlers thing arrives and takes a photo of that.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm looking for an infant ticket for my little girl, I was able to get an adult ticket but by the time I got through the infant tickets were sold out.

I have been keeping an eye out on fanticks however they only go on with other tickets which I don't need 😞 green man advised I post in here so if anyone can help out that would be great 👍

Thank you for anyone who can help out with this.

2 hours ago, Ezzypezzy87 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for an infant ticket for my little girl, I was able to get an adult ticket but by the time I got through the infant tickets were sold out.

I have been keeping an eye out on fanticks however they only go on with other tickets which I don't need 😞 green man advised I post in here so if anyone can help out that would be great 👍

Thank you for anyone who can help out with this.

Hey, not an Infant ticket but I managed to get a Little Folk ticket for my son last year about 2 weeks before the festival - there seemed to be quite a lot of different ticket types on sale nearer the festival.
I did get them on Twickets rather than Fanticks but was all fine. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweepingTheNation said:

We'll they've done me this time, normally heard of lots more on that list so excited to discover a bunch of new bands.

I'm a big fan of The Early Mornings though. Seen them a few times.

19 hours ago, mario man said:

Hey, not an Infant ticket but I managed to get a Little Folk ticket for my son last year about 2 weeks before the festival - there seemed to be quite a lot of different ticket types on sale nearer the festival.
I did get them on Twickets rather than Fanticks but was all fine. 

Thank you that's made me feel a little better about it. Did you buy the ticket by itself or with adult tickets?

2 hours ago, Ezzypezzy87 said:

Thank you that's made me feel a little better about it. Did you buy the ticket by itself or with adult tickets?

By itself. Like you I already had my ticket (& one for my daughter) but wanted to get an extra for my son. There were lots more (& different) tickets put on sale in the weeks leading up to the festival. Best of luck! 

surely they'd let you buy one of the door? my son bought a student ticket last year not thinking that as he'd graduated by the time of the festival his ticket was the invalid.  But they were happy for him to pay the additional £50 at the gate so surely they'd do likewise for an infant who they can hardly turn away!

47 minutes ago, zico martin said:

surely they'd let you buy one of the door? my son bought a student ticket last year not thinking that as he'd graduated by the time of the festival his ticket was the invalid.  But they were happy for him to pay the additional £50 at the gate so surely they'd do likewise for an infant who they can hardly turn away!

Wow really? I’ve been buying student tickets for the last 4 years (as a student obviously) but never been asked to show proof of being a student. 

No such trouble this year as the student tickets went too fast!

3 hours ago, moonage505 said:

Wow really? I’ve been buying student tickets for the last 4 years (as a student obviously) but never been asked to show proof of being a student. 

No such trouble this year as the student tickets went too fast!

They checked my daughter’s student ID when we went in 2018.

On 5/1/2023 at 4:05 PM, ModernMan said:

I’ll have one ticket and a campervan for sale as I can’t make it now 😖

Gutted for you if you can make it. 
My favourite weekend of the year. 
I’ll take the campervan ticket if you’re selling separately. 
I’ll PM you. 

rich 

6 hours ago, slumberjack said:

Does anyone have a site map? We have a campervan ticket and looking to book Mr Trolley and trying to find out which pickup point would be best, settlement car park or orange car park. 

Any advice appreciated. 

Campervans are all by the Settlement car park. The trolleys are probably about a 1 minute walk from the campervan field. They always have loads, I've never needed to book.

12 hours ago, benali said:

Campervans are all by the Settlement car park. The trolleys are probably about a 1 minute walk from the campervan field. They always have loads, I've never needed to book.

Thanks, Benali. Do you know where the settlement car park is? 

Having carried out some research after posting my original message, I got the impression that campervans might be located the other side of the river to the festival site; does this sound correct?

Also, it sounds like there are two trolley points so I was trying to figure out which it closest to campervans.  We don't need one for unloading, just for the kids to get in over the weekend.  Is this what you have used them for?

2 hours ago, Festimadmum said:

Yes there are two campervan locations- small one for settlers- but the main one is over the bridge. Not sure if the trolleys are there- they are always by the main car park which is only a 10 min walk

Thanks, Festimadmum, That's sort of what I'd gathered from reading a few different snippets so good that you can confirm.