Green Man 2023

March Hare

1 hour ago, collectivisedfarming said:

What is the logic of having early bird then general sale immediately afterwards? 

I think the general sale price is pretty good for the four days, but would obviously rather pay less if I can. 

I assume the logic is that people who want but miss out on early bird tickets can secure a general sale ticket immediately, instead of having to come back for a second time?

54 minutes ago, Greengoblin said:

Yep, one of the albums of the year IMO. 

Just to double check, is this the right link for tickets tomorrow?

https://www.greenman.net/tickets/

I think so, although not 100% certain. They've said purchase links will be sent out through their newsletter and socials so I'll post it in here if someone else doesn't get there before me.

3 minutes ago, thym3lord said:

I'll be doing similar. Do you know how that works if everyone arrives at different times? Can the tickets be distributed amongst the group, or will I need to go to the gate to meet each arrival?

i assume the tickets will be digital like last year and can be split if need be. 

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

looks like I'll be buying for 7 of us (plus 1 campervan ticket) do i need to free up £2k in my bank account or rely on payment plans being available?

Payment plans are available.

29 minutes ago, zico martin said:

also, perhaps more importantly, can i buy the 7 tickets and cv ticket all in one transaction or will i need to go in separately for the campervan ones?

B1E4C8FC-A863-4A8D-B7A9-9C497D7A03CD.jpeg

3 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Those prices are outrageous, the camper van/live-in are disgusting.

Have they gone up much from last year?

Via Wayback machine: adult £210, student £183, teen £140, little folk £32. Can't see campervans as they'd sold out by the earliest capture.

Doubtless GM's mitigation would be that they're still getting over likely Covid losses (think how many tickets were rolled over from 2020/21) plus the current inflation and exchange rates.

17 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Via Wayback machine: adult £210, student £183, teen £140, little folk £32. Can't see campervans as they'd sold out by the earliest capture.

Doubtless GM's mitigation would be that they're still getting over likely Covid losses (think how many tickets were rolled over from 2020/21) plus the current inflation and exchange rates.

the prices are all acceptable i think but the campervan does appear a little steep IMHO

1 minute ago, March Hare said:

We are gearing up like it’s Glastonbury ticket day with everyone trying for tickets the minute they are released.  
Going to use settlers to arrive on the Wednesday evening and beat the queue. I hope the open up all the fields again this year

ouch a lot of money for one extra night? i thought the queues were nothing this year tbh,  one of the many reasons I'll be back this year (hopefully). we don't really think it'll be like glasto ticket day tomorrow do we?

9 hours ago, zico martin said:

ouch a lot of money for one extra night? i thought the queues were nothing this year tbh,  one of the many reasons I'll be back this year (hopefully). we don't really think it'll be like glasto ticket day tomorrow do we?

It is but it’s the only festival of the year I pay for a ticket so don’t mind.  Only time I didn’t do settlers I got caught in the traffic jam exiting the main car park in 2018. I’m paying the price to avoid that (although I hear it was a one off)

21 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Do we think it's going to sell out this morning?

I kind of assumed it sold out so quick last year only because of the roll over tickets...

Thought the prices looked very reasonable

Early birds will go quickly this morning.  My sense is that normal tickets will be on for sale for at least a few weeks but who knows now!  Maybe the quick sell out last year will spook people!

13 hours ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Campervan was £150 last year