Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

1 minute ago, Dales said:

More then enough for me on this poster. I just hope the clash gods are kind. A great trio of afternoon guests in Blossoms, Nat & Hard Fi.

So are we assuming Tong, Alt-J & Ben Howard are castle headliners?

I’m hoping at least 2 of those 3s are on the main stage and we may get a few more surprises.  

Excited by Ben Howard... do people think he will be Castle Stage clash with Sunday TBC headliner??

Oh and after 'er indoors moaning she wanted to see the Blossoms again we've gone the whole hog and booked the 3 days... we got pre booked accom for the 3 days so no big deal but can see us having a early Friday night and keep powder dry for Sat-Sun.

Edited by HarryHammer

4 minutes ago, retrokev said:

very happy with that line up and get to see kyle and the boys with my same jeans on again. Sunday could be NOEL, with Marr playing, if not doing Ireland? Could be Weller and maybe Flo.Think 2 door out now,but?

If it was two door i can't see why it wouldn't be announced - maybe to help community at a push as a reason as to why

they've spent a lot on the undercard so could see them wanting a cheaper 3rd headliner maybe - although Kasabian and JK aren't particularly expensive to begin with i feel

5 minutes ago, retrokev said:

very happy with that line up and get to see kyle and the boys with my same jeans on again. Sunday could be NOEL, with Marr playing, if not doing Ireland? Could be Weller and maybe Flo.Think 2 door out now,but?

Did think DMAs would be there though,unless get named as support for main act Sunday?

7 minutes ago, sisco said:

2D4A29D4-4FDF-4C05-A58B-6E778AB1D3E6.png

That would be crazy but surely far to big? Would be super fun should it ever happen.

It cant be anyone headlining Superstruct mid level fest's as surely no reason to hold them back. Think we should be looking for smaller then Liam but good to dream.

I think Morrissey subbed by Marr 😊

16 minutes ago, Dales said:

That would be crazy but surely far to big? Would be super fun should it ever happen.

It cant be anyone headlining Superstruct mid level fest's as surely no reason to hold them back. Think we should be looking for smaller then Liam but good to dream.

I think Morrissey subbed by Marr 😊

Victorious is by far the biggest one out of the lot though. Out of all their festivals

3 minutes ago, Spencer23 said:

Victorious is by far the biggest one out of the lot though. Out of all their festivals

I would love them to get Liam and if Superstruct got him it would for Victorious or Boardmasters.

Maybe it will be someone big like Liam or at least someone different to the other Superstruct events as there would be little point in holding back a name listed on all their other events.

Come on Liam..............

21 minutes ago, Dales said:

I would love them to get Liam and if Superstruct got him it would for Victorious or Boardmasters.

Maybe it will be someone big like Liam or at least someone different to the other Superstruct events as there would be little point in holding back a name listed on all their other events.

Boardmasters have Florence and the machine  and Liam Gallagher booked anyway so not ruled out atall. 

Just now, Spencer23 said:

Boardmasters have Florence and the machine  and Liam Gallagher booked anyway so not ruled out atall. 

Co-Headliners?

But yeah, always a shout of multi-signing one of them for another festival. Superstruct do seem to like that model of having the same artists moving around their set of books, althugh tends to be smaller names.

You could also make the case, if it was one of them to hold the name back to help shift boardmasters day tickets when they go on sale. Damn, I am starting to think it is doable.

In the end, it's the hope that kills you. I need to dampen down expectations. We are going to be so dissapointed when they annouce the Wombats as Sunday headliner 😊

1 minute ago, Dales said:

Co-Headliners?

But yeah, always a shout of multi-signing one of them for another festival. Superstruct do seem to like that model of having the same artists moving around their set of books, althugh tends to be smaller names.

You could also make the case, if it was one of them to hold the name back to help shift boardmasters day tickets when they go on sale. Damn, I am starting to think it is doable.

In the end, it's the hope that kills you. I need to dampen down expectations. We are going to be so dissapointed when they annouce the Wombats as Sunday headliner 😊

Liam Saturday, Florence Sunday. I think it’s between weller/ one of the Gallaghers/ Ashcroft personally 

1 hour ago, Dales said:

34 minutes ago, Spencer23 said:

Liam Saturday, Florence Sunday. I think it’s between weller/ one of the Gallaghers/ Ashcroft personally 

Boardmasters have him on an exclusive

they are both superstruct so i guess its possible but would be quite weird to hold him back for no reason really

anyone expecting LG is only kidding themself i think

6 minutes ago, Dales said:

I wonder what happened to Beabadoobee. She was on the first wave of names.

Most likely just got asked to play Reading & Leeds so canned Victorious off I reckon, tin foil hat says maybe an early sign The 1975/Dirty Hit are doing something that weekend at All Points East...