LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

10 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I meant the graphic design was sh*t. Lineup will be fine, maybe just have to find the GREAT stuff...but...

IDLES HEADLINING OTHER IS GLORIOUS

IDLES  headlining Other is extremely weak and poor, whether you love them or not, that is very easy to recognize. They didn't even enter the conversation at Truck for being a headliner on one of the main days where the others would be about 3rd Pyramid.

4 minutes ago, foolee said:

Where are The Prodigy on there? 

That was more my point, they aren't so no bad clash. Probably should have worded as no Prodigy so no Coldplay clash.

14 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

No Pulp or Stevie Nicks, hoping it’s fake

When I was thinking Pulp were likely, Stevie Nicks had a good chance and Stevie f**king wonder was headlining it was easy to look past the Coldplays and nationals of the world. That lineup has so much beige the apathy is dripping out of me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, northernangel said:

IDLES  headlining Other is extremely weak and poor, whether you love them or not, that is very easy to recognize. They didn't even enter the conversation at Truck for being a headliner on one of the main days where the others would be about 3rd Pyramid.

From memory didn’t Foals headline Other and Truck the same year?

16 minutes ago, The Nal said:

It was all bollocks. The "reliable" sources knew f**k all. 

Madge, Stevie, Bruce.

Walter Mitty bullshit.

I don't know anything about sources, but the fact that he was touring in June made him a strong possibility to the laymen who has no insider knowledge (especially before extra dates in the Glastonbury weekend were added). I was expecting him at one point, at least.

8 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Listen...we'll find out for reals in 20 mins. Let's just wait until then before we moan about it 

Hopefully at least the rumour of the poster at 8 is true 😅

13 minutes ago, northernangel said:

That was more my point, they aren't so no bad clash. Probably should have worded as no Prodigy so no Coldplay clash.

Nope. Amazing. They're incredible live. Next step.