LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

3 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Potentially a very pedantic thing to question... do they ever just call it "Pyramid" as opposed to "The Pyramid Stage"?

Never right, either a provisional mock up or its bs… great spot that!

8 minutes ago, Friendly Banter said:

Has the initial poster ever had the stages broken down? 

Not sure about recent years but the one from my first year in 2009 that’s on the wall next to me did! 
IMG_1154.thumb.jpeg.29ca2f82a3a97582ebea97abddc9b2bb.jpeg

4 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Been squinting at it for 5 mins but can’t make much out. Guess we will know in the morning either way. 

Plenty of realistic ones there. I actually believe it’s real

35 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Well, it is certainly not one of the bog standard fakes that's been doing the rounds.  Curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah.

It's using the new colour scheme (as seen on the ETC poster), but not the exact same logo.

It's the first one I've seen where I'm having to think about it.

6 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Badge of honour to have the seal of approval from the sharpest Glastonbury nerd out there! Thank you sir. Can't wait for it all to age badly

You know I know nothing really. Also worth pointing out they normally put Other Stage too, not just Other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

You know I know nothing really. Also worth pointing out they normally put Other Stage too, not just Other.

Ha! Regardless your contribution helps me sound really smart in the Glastonbury group chat pre-lineup day every year. So nice one, many happy returns

People have been working on it in the discord and have got this from it, only thing I find strange is the idkes and disclosure because idles said they ain’t doing it and disclosure said only uk peformance is at parklife

*content removed by site admin*

Edited by eFestivals

I haven’t posted here in years and apologies if this is incorrect, but I’ve had news from someone who works within the media that they’ve been informed that the lineup will be out this coming Thursday morning (they’ve said about 8am). Fingers crossed. 

Right.

On balance, I'm about 75% that it's fake.

But kudos to whoever created it, that's by some distance the best fake I've seen - just on the basis that they're using a 2024 logo and colour scheme (if you look at the ETC poster, it has more muted colours than previous years, and the shape of the Y especially is a bit different than we've seen before). Yet they've adjusted it enough that it's not a direct lift from the ETC poster and added the extra artwork.

Very impressed.

What mostly makes me doubt it is the stage breakdown - can't rule it out but not expecting that to happen.