LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

13 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Still complete radio silence from GHQ I see? Not sure I suspect any issues with bookings or similar but it feels odd. Especially around resale time. Feels like there’s always something around that time.

Tbh there was a theory a while back that soft demand would mean we got more announced and earlier.

I think the past week has shown us that demand is higher than ever - so the natural counter position would be that they've less need than usual to announce anything at this point.

52 minutes ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.95a85feaddc06e3809013f1f20344a76.png

Everyone is so desperate for an announcement that this could be the perfect time for a little stage like Croissant Neuf to get a moment in the limelight. Full playlist of it's own. Full critique from Efests. I'm here for it 🤣

20 minutes ago, august1 said:

Heard of a few announcements next week and week after. Hardly earth shattering news but still 

With the amount to go and the normal full times release we should be expecting an announcement every other day now (although that’s not taking into account weekends)

This will be my 6th Glasto and even though I consider I've "seen and done" most of it already, it still boggles my mind how many stages, areas, and bars that are yet to release their line ups. Especially, when the line-up release already has served up some headache clashes.

It's amazing to think we've still got so much to come!

What an amazing two months we've got coming to us. Bring it on!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I was thinking more about today with the accommodation one . But yeah you have a point 

ah... of course! no problem with that...

If it had been Sunday afternoon and they announced Coldplay my youngest daughter (who we couldnt help with a ticket) would be inconsolable..

I'm on holiday next week and just see that I'll come back and suddenly have 200+ new artists to listen to because there'll have been a splurge of announcements. Something today would be nice though - give me some music to download off Spotify for the plane journey.

9 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Back in 1993 they had the full line-up on 17th April.

My first Glastonbury. I spent a lot of it at the NME Stage. Good times! 

On 4/28/2023 at 5:06 PM, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Highly highly recommend the Old Time sailors! They played deva fest last year and play Irish songs and sea shanty’s. Really entertaining!

That’s a great shout. Just checked them out on You Tube and they look like they’ll be a lot of fun. Good work!