Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 hour ago, willyr88 said:

Do I need to take my ID to the festival later? I’ve sent the ticket up correctly Just wondered what they actually look at when going in the gate? 

thanks 

If your id is validated in the AccessTicket app there is no need to bring an id to the check in.

I enjoyed opening nights of 2017 and 2018 (not so much 2019 and I skipped 2022), but yesterday was another level. Extremely excited for the rest of the week.

Anyone got inside the Ghost confession booth? It's just a regular photo booth or is there a twist?

Agreed, I’m a pretty calm person but lost it with a group who turned up half way through the set and just chatted as loud as they could with little interest in the music. Also not too far from the front. 

3 hours ago, broccoli said:

first time seeing confidence man, they were great. shame about so much talking during PSB, we were near the front too. 

1 hour ago, Torwart said:

Agreed, I’m a pretty calm person but lost it with a group who turned up half way through the set and just chatted as loud as they could with little interest in the music. Also not too far from the front. 

Pay hundreds of dollars and make an effort to attend an event that you’re gonna half pay attention to and chat the entire time. I’ll never understand it

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, slowdive said:

Take your time to process. This is so so sad. 😞

Meanwhile Darkside played an Apolo gig for the ages. Breathtaking…but also pointless now.

mesmerizing! Saw them for the third time, probably the best one. Hypnotic,bassy and rhythmic, such an amazing gig!

17 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

How are the searches on entry?

Get a clear bottle of 330ml water…fill with vod, rum, molly or gin…as long as it’s clear. Remove cap, display like it’s the water it clearly isn’t. Proceed with your day. Bosh. 

if you get searched and they feel something and ask what it is, be honest and laugh. The right chap will also laugh and let you through. Lie and you will be searched from head to toe 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StephenF said:

Thought it looked Sus last night when I seen the were angled towards each other for no apparent reason. 

super weird that they pretty much always have acts on at the same time too, Cupra and Amazon having same schedule makes sense and has no sound clash!?

1 hour ago, StephenF said:

PSB was a free gig so the crowd chatter wasn’t unexpected, thought the sound was poor though! Think there also might be a crush of doom for Death grips and Pegi on the smaller Ron brugal stage but it will be bananas, great closing salvo for the Saturday 

Wasn’t just me then. Yeah thought sound was uncharacteristically really poor last night. Hope just teething problems.