Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

15 minutes ago, cortomaltese said:

One booking per venue and day for Primavera a la ciutat. This sucks. They could had maximum 2 bookings per person, provided both of them to be ticket holders. 

what's wrong with this? makes it more fair so people can see a show at least. more than one could end up with people getting multiple venues and some people getting none.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, pipan said:

Ciutat tickets on sale since May 9th (for VIPs) - this might mean that we will get the timetable before that. Or are we supposed to choose our ciutat programme without knowing which artists we can't see during the main days because of clashes?

The latter unfortunately

1 hour ago, pipan said:

Ciutat tickets on sale since May 9th (for VIPs) - this might mean that we will get the timetable before that. Or are we supposed to choose our ciutat programme without knowing which artists we can't see during the main days because of clashes?

Did we get the timetable last year before they started selling 15% non-festival tickets for Ciutat?

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

what's wrong with this? makes it more fair so people can see a show at least. more than one could end up with people getting multiple venues and some people getting none.

Maybe I misunderstood, but will it be possible to book 2 tickets at once for the same show, for me and my friend (both ticketholders)? 

Apologies if this has been pointed out before but I notice that the Sunday night shows in Apolo 1 and 2 are each divided into two events with a separate ticket required for each, ie PSB and then from midnight Dave P and DJ Playero. The ElectroniCON event also begins at 12am after Maggie Rogers/Gwenno/Lila Drew have finished (and the room cleared presumably).

• Thanks 1

Well, it begins.  The good problem of do I see Pet Shop Boys in a tiny club, or see them on site & then free up a potential Japanese Breakfast clash on the Friday by seeing them at an equally great venue on Sunday.  Oh the dilemma. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Who else is going to be on the main stages  on the Thursday , usually 6 , so thinking pusha t , the Anderson paak, loyle carner.

I think that's realistic enough. I could see Central Cee being put on too just as he's a huge star now. Either early in the day or after all the headliners.

Would really love to see NxWxrries at Cupra but probably pull too big of a crowd for that.

Also last year K pop pulled some biiiig crowds early in the day at the Ouigo stage. Could see them putting Perfume or Red Velvet on the main stage early in the day to get people into the arena.

13 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Something like Cabiria - Loyle Carner - Halsey - New Order - Blur - Le Tigre with Pusha, Turnstile and Ghost playing at Primavera (Binance) and NwWorries, Sparks and Darkside at Ray-Ban

Le Tigre closing Mordor doesn't sound completely right. If I had to guess, I would put Le Tigre between Cabiria and Halsey and NxWorries as a Mordor closing act.

1 hour ago, pipan said:

Do you mean Dreamcatcher at Tous stage? Or was there some K-pop at Ouigo stage I completely missed?

Ah whoop yes mixed up names of stages. Dreamcatcher popped off and it was like 7pm in the afternoon

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

As long as Ghost and Turnstile don't both clash with Blur and New Order I'll be happy.

I am preparing myself for Turnstile clashing with Blur or New Order. I pray not but I can see them doing it.

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

Ah whoop yes mixed up names of stages. Dreamcatcher popped off and it was like 7pm in the afternoon

Popped off is a exaggeration. There was a pretty hardcore crowd in the front, but it was not very packed. They filled maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of the capacity on a small stage. I don't know how huge Perfume or Red Velvet is compared to Dreamcatcher. Seems like Red Velvet is the best bet for main stage, if you look at streaming numbers (almost 8 mill monthly listeners vs 1 mill from Dreamcatcher).

6 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

I am preparing myself for Turnstile clashing with Blur or New Order. I pray not but I can see them doing it.

Yeah, we need to prepare for the worse cause this Thursday is gonna make us cry

Blur, New Order, Le Tigre, NxWorries, Turnstile, Arthur Verocai, Sudan Archives, The comet is coming, Yard Act... can't avoid teh painful clashes

8 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Popped off is a exaggeration. There was a pretty hardcore crowd in the front, but it was not very packed. They filled maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of the capacity on a small stage. I don't know how huge Perfume or Red Velvet is compared to Dreamcatcher. Seems like Red Velvet is the best bet for main stage, if you look at streaming numbers (almost 8 mill monthly listeners vs 1 mill from Dreamcatcher).

For sure keeping that in mind. If BlackPink can come to BCN and sell out arenas then I have faith in K pop pulling in some sort of crowd on the main stage. Of course BlackPink are the biggest K pop act in the world so not expecting anything like that but as you say, Red Velvet has a pretty big fanbase and the main stages are mostly empty early on anyway.