Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

2 hours ago, neacaisa said:

The untrustworthy insider was right in every thing he said btw: medium sized pop star (halsey), kdot, blur, edm dj (calvin harris), lana and pheobe not being there, etc. 

Le: he also predicted ghost 🙂

Thanks!

I know there were those who didn't trust what I was saying but everything I was told was from a reliable source.

That being said, there are things like Justice that I was told about and they didn't come. I guess there are names that fall off the lineup.

Edited by YunT
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

If BCN and MAD have the same lineups yet MAD has no auditori, then doesn't it follow that BCN no longer books auditori type bands? End of an era, it feels like. No mention of auditori anywhere...

And speaking of an end of an era, no Apolo closing party too? 

Not mentioned anything about Auditori, but they have auditori-type artists. Artur Verochai, Laurie Anderson and John Cale at first glance should definitely be there

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Not mentioned anything about Auditori, but they have auditori-type artists. Artur Verochai, Laurie Anderson and John Cale at first glance should definitely be there

Every year for donkey's years, the text highlighting the benefits of VIP and Pro reads 'priority access to the Auditori'.

Not this year....

15 minutes ago, Fuzhi said:

Will they have VIP areas in front of the stages? 

Do you think the festival will sell out fast?  

No, and not as fast as last time. Even on years it does sell out there's usually thousands floating about on resale nearer the time so it's nothing to stress about if you can't afford it just yet.

1 hour ago, bananaa52 said:

lacking Moderat and Justice

The lack of Justice hurts a lot. Have wanted them every year for the past 6 years now but not booked for some reason.

They'd be a PERFECT fit and their live show is outstanding. Maybe they can be a later addition although I imagine they might be busy now.

Having looked through and made a list of acts I'm excited about each day, this is a hell of a lot worse than this year. We were really spoiled with the 2022 lineup tbh.

Everyone is talking about the headliners but for me that's fine (Blur, Kendrick, Depeche Mode, FKA Twigs) - it's the undercard that is well below the usual standard. There's hardly anything I care about right now in the very small names. Midweek lineup is good though.