Slam Dunk Festival 2023

On 10/30/2022 at 5:02 PM, Archi said:

This festival in Germany is happening one week later. I guess we would have Frank TurnerAnti Flag and a few more at Slam Dunk too.

311658908_2310706442425553_8349422067140300748_n.jpeg

With the way the line up is going, wouldn't be too surprised if Hot Water Music come to Slammy.

Still holding out for Gaslight Anthem to make an appearance!

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

That's not Finch the band, it's FiNCH the German rapper

Ha I got a dice notification about him playing near me a year or so ago and had such a moment of excitement followed by disappointment.

Finch are doing When We Were Young next year mind, so not impossible they could do Slam Dunk, although may just end up being a one off reunion payday. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, foolee said:

Can we assume Rancid, Simple Plan & Anti-Flag in the next UK announcement? Hope we get Anti-Flag. 

13F42481-5EAE-4D2F-8958-61F03807062E.jpeg

BEDCCADE-DA49-429E-B8D9-2B88DB15A41C.jpeg

I would now be very surprised if it's not Rancid. Probably easier to announce for this as it's not likely to be as big a festival. 

But I'd guess that Billy Talent are definitely below The Offspring. I also reckon BFS are a smaller stage headliner. There is definitely a size difference between the days in Italy. 

Simple Plan I doubt are back.

1 hour ago, WhatADin said:

My 7 year old will never forgive me if Rancid play and we don't take her. 😝

Unlikely that Italy have an exclusive for for Rancid and I don't believe it's been announced as an exclusive. I reckon given this has been done now, there won't be a hugely major wait for the last headliner. I reckon Rancid will come just in time for Xmas sales. I'm looking at a top 3 for main stage of The Offspring, Billy Talent and Less Than Jake.

I think NFG are to come too. Their new American tour ends the end of March.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Unlikely that Italy have an exclusive for for Rancid and I don't believe it's been announced as an exclusive. I reckon given this has been done now, there won't be a hugely major wait for the last headliner. I reckon Rancid will come just in time for Xmas sales. I'm looking at a top 3 for main stage of The Offspring, Billy Talent and Less Than Jake.

I think NFG are to come too. Their new American tour ends the end of March.

Oooh love a bit of NFG. Tbh, if Offspring are clashing with Rancid, imma have to take Offspring tbh.