Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

For people who have had the "despatched" email from see tickets but the royal mail tracker link hasn't updated, try putting your rm reference in the royal mail app tracker independently of the link which See sent you. I can see from that, that mine are safely in my local PO delivery depot  and "due to be delivered today"

Hey everyone, I was just looking for some advice on what to do in regards to my tickets. I live in Europe and they’ve been sent International Tracked & Signed which supposedly means they should get to me within 3-5 days. However, the tickets have been stuck in Nottingham for a while and we leave for the UK next Tuesday morning. I just don’t see a way in which they will get the tickets to me in time as it’s been 2 weeks since they sent out the tickets.

I called Royal Mail but they told me they can’t do anything to help and just kept telling me to check tracking for updates. I assume I should contact SeeTickets now and explain to them that the tickets are very unlikely to arrive in time. Since this is quite urgent is there a better way to contact them other than their ‘Contact us’ form under the order? It usually takes them about a week to reply through that method so was hoping there was another way.

I’m really worried about it so any advice on what I should be doing or saying to SeeTickets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just now, katie7 said:

Hey everyone, I was just looking for some advice on what to do in regards to my tickets. I live in Europe and they’ve been sent International Tracked & Signed which supposedly means they should get to me within 3-5 days. However, the tickets have been stuck in Nottingham for a while and we leave for the UK next Tuesday morning. I just don’t see a way in which they will get the tickets to me in time as it’s been 2 weeks since they sent out the tickets.

I called Royal Mail but they told me they can’t do anything to help and just kept telling me to check tracking for updates. I assume I should contact SeeTickets now and explain to them that the tickets are very unlikely to arrive in time. Since this is quite urgent is there a better way to contact them other than their ‘Contact us’ form under the order? It usually takes them about a week to reply through that method so was hoping there was another way.

I’m really worried about it so any advice on what I should be doing or saying to SeeTickets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi - the only way to contact seetickets is through their online form from what I know. They simply dont have a customer call center anymore. I did this last week and got a reply the next day actually. The advice was the following:

"if you dont have your tickets 2 working days before you are due to travel, to contact them via the form and tell them this".

They didnt tell me what would happen following this though. I would hope that they arrange to have replacement tickets for you to collect at the box office on site. 

FYI - with my tickets to Austria, because of two public holidays in between, it basically took 11 working days in total for the tickets to arrive. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, katie7 said:

Hi --

I'm in a similar situation. I'm based in Amsterdam, NL and my tickets were also stuck in Nottingham for weeks. They eventually left the UK last week [6 June] but i've not received them yet or any delivery notifications from PostNL. I contacted See Tickets and they said to let them know if the tickets hadn't arrived before I leave for the UK [also next Tuesday like you]. The best way to contact them is glastonbury@seetickets.com and they will reply after a few hours.

Just received my tickets here in Spain 

After a couple of weeks of nothing happened they magically appeared here this morning.

Tracking history

Monday 12 June 2023
08:34
Arrived at Delivery Office
Wednesday 31 May 2023
12:33
Item Leaving the UK
LANGLEY HWDC IPS
Wednesday 24 May 2023
19:49
Item Received
Nottingham MC
14:14
Sender preparing item

4 minutes ago, col_fab said:

Hi - the only way to contact seetickets is through their online form from what I know. They simply dont have a customer call center anymore. I did this last week and got a reply the next day actually. The advice was the following:

"if you dont have your tickets 2 working days before you are due to travel, to contact them via the form and tell them this".

They didnt tell me what would happen following this though. I would hope that they arrange to have replacement tickets for you to collect at the box office on site. 

FYI - with my tickets to Austria, because of two public holidays in between, it basically took 11 working days in total for the tickets to arrive. 

Ok thanks for the information, it's good to know that you got a quick reply from them so I'll see what they say. So glad to hear that you got you tickets though!

55 minutes ago, lendan said:

Arrived this morning 🙌👌
Included car park sticker and water bottle vouchers

Same. Massive sigh of relief. Giddy as a kipper now.

• Like 1

Still waiting for mine to arrive to Slovenia. Got the despatch email on May 18th, RM confirmed they were in Notthingham MC on 24th, tracker got updated to "leaving the UK" on Friday morning.

Thing is, we already left Slovenia as we have a bit of a trip planned in the run up to the festival. Luckily one of our group is flying in just for the festival, so he'll be able to bring them if they get delivered this week, but it's still cutting it way too close for comfort.

Still no tickets here as well (also from the Netherlands). I followed the advice and contacted see tickets as well.
I also bought a car park ticket for sticklinch which will arrive separately and only just got dispatching mail today.... not thinking that one will arrive anytime soon tbh.

We have just received the tickets but it is missing the car park sticker!

The car park pass is listed on the ticket but seems they have not put it in the envelope.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what to do in this instance?

Cheers

4 hours ago, col_fab said:

Hello All,

So, for the European based people waiting for tickets, I can share my experience and timeline (as per the tracking) now as the tickets finally arrived this morning (Vienna, Austria). Huge relief and I am so glad to be rid of that stress. 

24.05.2023 - posted and sat at Nottingham for a fair chunk of time. 

04.06.2023 - at Heathrow and sent on a plane to Austria (phoned Royal Mail and they confirmed they had left the UK). Couldnt give me the flight details because of GDPR.

11.06.2023 - arrived in Austria and processed 

12.06.2023 - delivered this morning

I appreciate this is irrelevant if you are still waiting, but I thought I would share my good news to give anyone still waiting some hope. 

I had emailed seetickets last week to ask what would happen if the tickets didnt arrive in time for our departure to the UK and the reply was simply to contact them (via the online form) two working days before hand to tell them. They didnt however explain what the process would then be, but I guess you would be able to pick up replacements form the box office at Ped. Gate A on the day. 

Good luck to all still waiting.

Thanks for the info! My ticket 'left the UK' on June 6th, so based on this post it could 'arrive' any (in NL) day now.

My friend's got a problem though, according to seetickets his ticket hasn't even been handed to Royal Mail yet, so that could become a major issue.

26 minutes ago, wickmiller said:

We are also missing our car park sticker so I contacted customer services ( a few days ago )who said it would arrive separately. It hasn’t yet arrived so not sure what we would have to do if we had to travel without it. Any advice appreciated.

you can pay on the day (in cash) to get a car park place. With regards to the car park sticker you already purchased, I would complete the seetickets contact form 2 working days before you are due to travel and ask for a refund for it. 

• Like 1

Looks like my friends tickets have been stolen. She's just been to ask the post office and they are double checking - they were checked in at the depot but they've now seemingly vanished. 

They've said they will call back today to confirm and then they can get a crime reference number. Is this what you need for Glastonbury to re-issue the tickets? Is it a case of turning up at Gate A and sorting it?

Any help appreciated!

29 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Looks like my friends tickets have been stolen. She's just been to ask the post office and they are double checking - they were checked in at the depot but they've now seemingly vanished. 

They've said they will call back today to confirm and then they can get a crime reference number. Is this what you need for Glastonbury to re-issue the tickets? Is it a case of turning up at Gate A and sorting it?

Any help appreciated!

Nightmare! My advice is they get in contact with See Tickets ASAP. The best way to do so is via glastonbury@seetickets.com

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MarcyMarc said:

We have just received the tickets but it is missing the car park sticker!

The car park pass is listed on the ticket but seems they have not put it in the envelope.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what to do in this instance?

Cheers

Our tickets arrived last week without the 2x car park passes we ordered. Contacted See customer service and they sent 2 out for me which arrived in a few days.