Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Jon F said:

Had a dispatch ticket for my Worthy View car parking pass, but no movement on dispatch for the actual tickets yet.  Getting paranoid and having nightmares about having to park at WV then somehow getting round to gate A to collect tickets....

This fear was REAL! I couldn’t begin to imagine the logistics of it all 😩 Only being able to park at WV, then having to get round to Gate A booking office to collect your festival tkt and then travel back to WV again. Wonder if in that scenario they’d arrange for your ticket to be at WV gate? I doubt it. Luckily my festival ticket arrived on 2 June 🙏🏻 Have faith though, yours WILL arrive. My friend didn’t get hers until 11 June last year. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Pompey Mascot said:

We've had a change of plan and are driving up in 2 cars. Can additional parking passes be bought online now for delivery in time. Or can parking passes also be bought on arrival?

Cheers 

A few have popped up here the last day or two - keep an eye out as people often selling them last minute at a bit of a discount (though check they're a regular poster/ not scammer)

2 hours ago, lewree said:

Mine were delivered with the car park sticker.

Double-check you ordered a car park sticker when you paid your ticket balance and if you did then contact See Tickets - it should come with the tickets.

Yep ordered 2 car park tickets but none arrived, the helpful people at see tickets are going to send them out for me though. 

20 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

Tickets arrived here in Salisbury today for hubby and I but not yet son in Bristol so can’t get fully excited yet. I attempted last year’s festival with a recovering broken ankle which didn’t work out at all well even with a van so particularly looking forward to this year. I won’t even moan about the queues on the A303!

You’ve been to a good few now!

• Upvote 1

We’ve just been to our local callers office to collect our tickets after postie attempted on  Tuesday and Wednesday only to be told they’ve no idea where they are. 

Our postie is being interviewed tomorrow and we’re getting a call back. I know we’ll be ok and there’s no way we’re not going to get in, but we could still do without this.

15 hours ago, Adammm said:

We’ve just been to our local callers office to collect our tickets after postie attempted on  Tuesday and Wednesday only to be told they’ve no idea where they are. 

Our postie is being interviewed tomorrow and we’re getting a call back. I know we’ll be ok and there’s no way we’re not going to get in, but we could still do without this.

Drama over. I knew it would be resolved but it doesn’t mean I wasn’t worried! 

C1D5D522-1940-4851-A092-4ABCB5EBE95D.png

• Upvote 1

Mine arrived this morning - but just via Royal Mail standard second class post.   No dispatch email, no tracking, no signature required.  Very glad it’s here but had it been lost there’d have been no way of tracing / even knowing it was missing.  I assumed before I opened it it was the WV car park ticket.    Anyone else got theirs this way? 

Edited by Jon F

Any European or Dutch people here? A friend of ours is in the Netherlands. The RM tracker said the tickets had left the UK four days ago, but the PostNL tracker has yet to update.

I saw some Reddit threads about international deliveries but I think they were more from when tickets were stuck at Coventry and not moving. I'll go back and check those threads to see how long it took their tickets to arrive once they'd finally left the UK.

36 minutes ago, offmytrolley said:

Any European or Dutch people here? A friend of ours is in the Netherlands. The RM tracker said the tickets had left the UK four days ago, but the PostNL tracker has yet to update.

I saw some Reddit threads about international deliveries but I think they were more from when tickets were stuck at Coventry and not moving. I'll go back and check those threads to see how long it took their tickets to arrive once they'd finally left the UK.

Yep I live in Amsterdam and still haven’t received my ticket yet either. Same issue, Royal Mail says it left the UK on 6 June but still nothing from Post NL.

I did contact See Tickets and they said if the tickets haven’t arrived before I live for the UK to let them know. Might be worth letting your friend know to do the same. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, offmytrolley said:

I'm in the same situation in Spain.
Acording to the tracker it left the UK 10 days ago, still nothing. 
They posted mine in mid May .  You'd think if we're paying 10 quid postage and packing they would at least include a decent courier in that. 

I spoke to See Tickets and they said if we hadn't recieved them by the time we need to leave for the UK to contact them .     It'll be no drama, worst case scenario you will pick up some reprinted tickets from the Box Office at Gate A.

Hello All,

So, for the European based people waiting for tickets, I can share my experience and timeline (as per the tracking) now as the tickets finally arrived this morning (Vienna, Austria). Huge relief and I am so glad to be rid of that stress. 

24.05.2023 - posted and sat at Nottingham for a fair chunk of time. 

04.06.2023 - at Heathrow and sent on a plane to Austria (phoned Royal Mail and they confirmed they had left the UK). Couldnt give me the flight details because of GDPR.

11.06.2023 - arrived in Austria and processed 

12.06.2023 - delivered this morning

I appreciate this is irrelevant if you are still waiting, but I thought I would share my good news to give anyone still waiting some hope. 

I had emailed seetickets last week to ask what would happen if the tickets didnt arrive in time for our departure to the UK and the reply was simply to contact them (via the online form) two working days before hand to tell them. They didnt however explain what the process would then be, but I guess you would be able to pick up replacements form the box office at Ped. Gate A on the day. 

Good luck to all still waiting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, col_fab said:

Hello All,

So, for the European based people waiting for tickets, I can share my experience and timeline (as per the tracking) now as the tickets finally arrived this morning (Vienna, Austria). Huge relief and I am so glad to be rid of that stress. 

24.05.2023 - posted and sat at Nottingham for a fair chunk of time. 

04.06.2023 - at Heathrow and sent on a plane to Austria (phoned Royal Mail and they confirmed they had left the UK). Couldnt give me the flight details because of GDPR.

11.06.2023 - arrived in Austria and processed 

12.06.2023 - delivered this morning

I appreciate this is irrelevant if you are still waiting, but I thought I would share my good news to give anyone still waiting some hope. 

I had emailed seetickets last week to ask what would happen if the tickets didnt arrive in time for our departure to the UK and the reply was simply to contact them (via the online form) two working days before hand to tell them. They didnt however explain what the process would then be, but I guess you would be able to pick up replacements form the box office at Ped. Gate A on the day. 

Good luck to all still waiting.

Great stuff - thanks for the info and congrats on receiving your tickets. 

We're still waiting for ours here in Amsterdam, but your timeline looks similar to ours, albeit no news of them arriving in NL yet. I received similar info from See regards collecting our tickets from the box office, but hope they arrive before we leave to the UK as we also ordered a carpark ticket and i'd image will not be able to get anywhere near pedestrian gate A without our carpark ticket - I guess only time will tell!