Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

4 hours ago, JA_Watts said:

Mine arrived less than an hour ago. Still waiting on Evri to deliver my new tent and camping bag, mind. I had hoped they'd all arrive on the same day for maximum Glasto mail delivery goodness. Never mind...

Evri have only gone and pulled through for me to complete the hat-trick. The unreliably, beautiful back-stabbing beauties...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CY 2019 said:

I received my ticket today however for some reason it has 'child' marked on it.

This shouldn't make any difference to getting in should it as the child tickets age 13 - 15 are full price?

Um…get in touch with See. I paid the balance for a child ticket by mistake years ago and had to call See. They cancelled the child ticket and re-processed as an an adult order. But that was on the same day I paid the balance. Not sure what the procedure will be here. You might be ok, especially if you had an email confirming that you bought an adult ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Three days after despatch email seems to be the most common arrival time for U.K. tickets . Just don’t forget where your safe place is😊😉

😂 I have a repetitive dream that we arrive in the campervan fields and the tickets are still at home! In real life I have a list and everything has to have a strike through before we leave! 🙂

14 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

😂 I have a repetitive dream that we arrive in the campervan fields and the tickets are still at home! In real life I have a list and everything has to have a strike through before we leave! 🙂

I’d be very surprised if anyone doesn’t have such a list that is continually added to and amended and is in a prominent position in the house at the moment!

39 minutes ago, lewree said:

Has anyone else had their tickets sat at Nottingham MC for more than a day?

I was expecting them to arrive the next day after they reached there, but they are still there.

Probably has left Nottingham and is en route. Next update will say out for delivery. 

43 minutes ago, lewree said:

Has anyone else had their tickets sat at Nottingham MC for more than a day?

I was expecting them to arrive the next day after they reached there, but they are still there.

Yeah, mine did. Showed as at Nottingham on Wed, arrived Friday morning. Started moving on the tracking overnight Thus.

Other intel from my Postie is that everyone in a certain area will receive theirs at the same time. See pre sort them as it saves money on the postage but the order they do that is probably determined by ‘some clever software’.

12 minutes ago, NotAnInsider said:

Other intel from my Postie is that everyone in a certain area will receive theirs at the same time. See pre sort them as it saves money on the postage but the order they do that is probably determined by ‘some clever software’.

Interesting. My friend had her despatch email the day before her son (who lives in the same house). His ticket arrived yesterday. Hers hasn’t yet 🤷‍♀️

53 minutes ago, NotAnInsider said:

Yeah, mine did. Showed as at Nottingham on Wed, arrived Friday morning. Started moving on the tracking overnight Thus.

there’s some sense to this, that dispatches will happen at similar times to the same area but understandably delivery might vary slightly. And not seen loads on here in London having received their tickets yet. Me and my friends haven’t had anything yet