Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, drunk pumpkin said:

yep! all the way to the gate, 2017 I think.

It was a nightmare, took hours being told we'd get in and not to worry to eventually being told absolutely not?  go away.

The staff and security on Gate A were magically and very helpful. 

I eventually had to call my brother in law, he started driving down from Liverpool with the tickets, I started driving back up. We met at a junction about half way, I turned round and came back.

Thankfully that year I had a tent on Pennards with Camp Light already reserved. 

We got to the tent about 2am.

We'd left home at 7am the day before!

You won't do that again! Although with the added distraction of a second envelope can see how it happened

39 minutes ago, Cruft said:

How long do we think it'll take from receiving this notification to having the tickets in hand?

I got a dispatch email on Friday, and the only just showed up on the tracker for being in the royal mail system today (which says they are still in Nottingham). That's 3 business days from the email to be acknowledged, but not really get anywhere.

2 hours ago, JayBalls said:

#theremightbeapatternwithseetickets 

Early ticket despatches last year were definitely not limited to Gloucestershire... Mine was despatched on the first day of despatch, and in my hand the same day as the first reported delivery and I'm not Gloucestershire... Same for a lot of others. 

#therewasnopattern

Edited by Alvoram

3 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Gloucestershire tickets went out first last year. Are they working to the same timeline…🤷‍♀️

I'm from Glos and mine says "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

😞 

Last year I got mine earlier than ever, I've normally gotten them the first week of June. To be honest that's ok with me as it means I only have to panic that I've lost them somewhere in the house for a few weeks rather than a month.

13 hours ago, Missrenegade said:

This happened to our friend who had a coach (not coach and ticket package). He got off the coach to go back for his ticket and left his guitar on the bus 🤣

My better half came down after me last year. Forgot I'd told her her ticket was on the fridge so she couldn't miss it and thought I had it. Rang to check as she was sat on the coach. Had to get off and cab it home to realise she hadn't brought her house keys. Had to call a friend out from work to let her in with spares. 

Booked the next coach, headed back to the station and tried to board to be told she'd booked a ticket for the next day. Broke down at the ticket desk where a lovely person took pity and convinced the driver to take her if he had a no show. Luckily he did and she managed to get on. 

Took ten minutes to realise she had to change in Bristol, had no valid ticket and no way of demonstrating what had just happened so had to go through it all again at the ticket desk! Don't think she'll forget her ticket this year! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1