Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

I won tickets with the Guardian so no way of checking when they are being sent but apparently coming straight from the festival themselves. I am SO anxious. I go away on the 6th June for 10 days, which feels like prime ticket delivery time. I don't know what to do! 

46 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Couple of our crew in Ireland had their ticket despatch emails this morning.  

Yep, got my dispatch email 5 minutes ago! Hope they don't take too long as I've to go to the US next Friday, but generally doesn't take that long to get over to Ireland. Looks like they may have started with the EU dispatches first?

48 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Yep, got my dispatch email 5 minutes ago! Hope they don't take too long as I've to go to the US next Friday, but generally doesn't take that long to get over to Ireland. Looks like they may have started with the EU dispatches first?

Yeah looks like it ... happy days eh ?!   

I'd cancel that trip 🙂  

Nah, I'd say you'll have it by then 🤞

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

I won tickets with the Guardian so no way of checking when they are being sent but apparently coming straight from the festival themselves. I am SO anxious. I go away on the 6th June for 10 days, which feels like prime ticket delivery time. I don't know what to do! 

I'm away from 8th-23rd June! 😮 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I'd set up a re-direction or find a live in house post acceptor if I were you haha 

ha! 

my partner luckily knows someone in the sorting office if it arrives whilst i'm away (very likely tbh)

Just now, gooner1990 said:

ha! 

my partner luckily knows someone in the sorting office if it arrives whilst i'm away (very likely tbh)

That is fortunate! Our postie is a real gem so I'm going to chat with him when I catch him next. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

That is fortunate! Our postie is a real gem so I'm going to chat with him when I catch him next. 

I'm hoping that they arrive before june 8th, and if not then we can give him the tracking number and he can fish it out for us or perhaps my mother can collect.

our actual postman changes weekly 😄 

Edited by gooner1990

On 5/19/2022 at 7:39 PM, noplacelikehome said:

Yes, I re-registered when I needed to, but used the same photo, it is my lucky ticket charm, never failed yet of the ones we wanted to go to (although some went to resale). I was blondish in 2019 and had no problems and had tickets checked every day as in CV East - although maybe the last 3 years with covid have aged me, we will see!

Weird they've so strict there (as I will be this year).. I would have assumed a cursory glance at the ticket, pass out and van wristband

16 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

🤯 Is it me or does it feel early? (Can't wait to see the golden tickets, yippeeeee)

30th May I received mine last year - so bang on course I think 

20 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Do we get an email soon with coach departure times? Never got coach tickets before and bit unsure what happens now..

Should get the emails next week, from 27th. 

12 hours ago, Traci said:

I gotta dispatch 🥳

IMG_5161.jpeg

Are you in the UK? If so here starts me obsessively checking the progress, my  emails and the See order history thing every day. Mine were very late last year so hoping for less stress this year (although I’m not on holiday the week before like I was last year)

7 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Are you in the UK? If so here starts me obsessively checking the progress, my  emails and the See order history thing every day. Mine were very late last year so hoping for less stress this year (although I’m not on holiday the week before like I was last year)

Yes UK based 

I got mine last year on 30th May so it’s more or less bang on schedule