2023 legend slot

ProperTea

1 minute ago, stuie said:

Doesn’t make it less duff for the legend slot.

Classic British act with a string of hits and responsible for lots of rock culture.

Edited by Neil

Just now, RatingsAndMoney said:

Diana Ross being alongside the 3 pyramid headliners was absolutely massive on the poster. I wonder if it someone who wouldn’t look out of place beside them but is happy to do an hour of hits. Robbie Williams ticks that box I feel but sure he’s IOW festival exclusive?

IOW "headliner" exclusive maybe?  Could get round that easily with a legend slot.

Dre & Snoop would be fucking amazing, but would have to be Sat night Headliner.

1 minute ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Diana Ross being alongside the 3 pyramid headliners was absolutely massive on the poster. I wonder if it someone who wouldn’t look out of place beside them but is happy to do an hour of hits. Robbie Williams ticks that box I feel but sure he’s IOW festival exclusive?

"In a UK festival exclusive, Robbie Williams will make his Isle of Wight Festival debut and bring proceedings on the Main Stage to a close on Sunday night."

Direct from the website. Correct. But we know it doesn't mean much.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Classic British act with a string of hits and responsible for lots of rock culture.

without any cross generational appeal or singalongs and unknown by large swathes of the Glasto crowd.

4 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

"In a UK festival exclusive, Robbie Williams will make his Isle of Wight Festival debut and bring proceedings on the Main Stage to a close on Sunday night."

Direct from the website. Correct. But we know it doesn't mean much.

Ah really. So festival exclusives to other uk /non glastonbury festivals have ended up playing Glastonbury anyway?