Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

no obligation to be a good poster

i manage thes forums so they're enjoyable for everyone, how enjoyable do you think you'd find them if i let the w*nkers take over.  you enjoy them because of how i've managed them

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Breaking the law and trying to get someone fired on the otherhand, now that's really low.

its low, but the same damaging their income that they're trying to do to me, as well as spoil your enjoyment.

1 minute ago, curse these metal hands said:

Neil has completely lost his head here. In no way is Matt a troll, give the guy a break

i've not meant to say matt is a troll, just that hes in league with some of the worst.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

thats the forum equivalent of you wanting your own rules, you have to run your own forum to have your own rules, while there'll be peeps who will try to fuck that up for you.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

you enjoy them because of how i've managed them

its low, but the same damaging their income that they're trying to do to me, as well as spoil your enjoyment.

Lol. I'd rather see Somte or whatever joking around, than you foaming at the mouth in anger and attacking other posters.

It's not just low. It's against the law.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

i've not meant to say matt is a troll, just that hes in league with some of the worst.

No he isn't?

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

You called him a cuck and then doubled down! He’s one of your most loyal, friendly, eager posters and you just spat in his face for nothing.

not loyal when hes helping to hide gucci piggy.

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

This kind of aggressive tyrannical nonsense spews out from Supre and it’d get 20 reds within the hour.

The only person destroying pleasure here, today, is you. Don’t think you have any idea how venomous you’re being.

3 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

You called him a cuck and then doubled down! He’s one of your most loyal, friendly, eager posters and you just spat in his face for nothing.

This kind of aggressive tyrannical nonsense spews out from Supre and it’d get 20 reds within the hour.

The only person destroying pleasure here, today, is you. Don’t think you have any idea how venomous you’re being.

y my own busuiness, is my own business. and it often cant get sorted quietly, shaming the trolls is often a good asrategy.

Edited by Neil

If you decide to go to people's workplaces, trying to get them sacked that will be the end of efestivals. It's a major GDPR breach and can be classed as libel. If you think that is all worth it then all power to you.

I don't honestly think these trolls are trying to tank your site, they're just having a bit of fun with you because of the uptight way you run this forum. You once banned a regular user for using adblock, without as much as a warning. They didn't know what they were doing was wrong as you never gave them the chance to learn from it.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

It's not just low. It's against the law.

thats the same in the other direction, just different laws, i'll run these forums in a way that makes them manageable, rather than impossible same as i've always done, the way that's made them appealing to you.

@Neil I’m happy to have a conversation separately but I promise you I am not part of that. You know I have a lot of respect for you, and when I met you in person you were extremely kind to me and I’ve not forgotten it.

I knew it was Gucci piggy because he posted a video with his face in it, and I remember meeting Gucci piggy a while ago I think. That’s how I knew.

This is said in total transparency.

1 minute ago, Back of the Pymild said:

If you decide to go to people's workplaces, trying to get them sacked that will be the end of efestivals. It's a major GDPR breach and can be classed as libel. If you think that is all worth it then all power to you.

no, libel would be something untrue, not something with full evidential proof.

I don't honestly think these trolls are trying to tank your site

not true, i've seen them boasting about it!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I agree with this. 

I've had moments where I've disagreed with@Matt42 but this forum would be far less interesting without him. 

What did he do again exactly? 

Just now, Neil said:

In the same way you can't see the crisp world Cup being a joke you can't see that this a joke.  Somto wouldn't be doing helpful things like running the list of who's playing what day if he genuinely wanted to destroy your site. Use a bit of critical thinking.  

1 minute ago, Neil said:

If that's the case, you're best off just ignoring it to be honest. The trolling has never come close to damaging this site, whatever you may believe and as far as I am aware their activities aren't illegal. The GDPR breach is a lot more damning I'm afraid and any war you wage on them will just end up really messy with no sides winning. I think it'd do your site a lot more damage than they could ever do, and in that way you've let them win.

It's your site and your life though, so do as you wish.

Just now, Muppetmark said:

In the same way you can't see the crisp world Cup being a joke you can't see that this a joke.  Somto wouldn't be doing helpful things like running the list of who's playing what day if he genuinely wanted to destroy your site. Use a bit of critical thinking.  

thats about creating his own self-importance, which you've bought.

If that's the case, you're best off just ignoring it to be honest. The trolling has never come close to damaging this site, whatever you may believe and as far as I am aware their activities aren't illegal. The GDPR breach is a lot more damning I'm afraid and any war you wage on them will just end up really messy with no sides winning. I think it'd do your site a lot more damage than they could ever do, and in that way you've let them win.

i'll do what i need to keep it viable,  and will shut these forums if they become too troublesome, which i've nearly done on several occasions in the past.

2 minutes ago, Back of the Pymild said:

Someone getting a bit nervy here 👀

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

I agree with this. 

I've had moments where I've disagreed with@Matt42 but this forum would be far less interesting without him. 

What did he do again exactly? 

He didn’t do anything, apart from knowing that somto was previously Gucci piggy, which he can’t have been the only person to know. I had no idea and just guessed it based on the way they posted