Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It’s on the street outside the hotel as commonly happens with fans, not in the corridor outside her hotel room like a mental stalker. I think that’s a distinction worth making.

Still blocking the exit to her hotel. Whether or not it’s outside or closer they don’t have a right to see her. She doesn’t have to go and visit them especially in a storm. 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

She shouldn’t have bitten on this. She’s dealing with nuts entitled Twitter stans who like to spend their time sat outside artists hotel rooms all day. I know South Americans fans are passionate but the entitlement from this is disgusting.

When you buy a ticket to see an act you have a right to see them on stage. That doesn’t mean you have a right to essentially follow them home and beg for them to visit you. Weird behaviour. Nothing new and we’ve seen it with all kinds of acts but Doja has given them attention so they’ve gone with it.

I didn't know thats what happened and obviously she shouldn't have to deal with it, my point was more that she could very easily cancel her tour if she wanted to - shes a millionaire.

21 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

The Beatles: Beatlemania, Part II—Help! - 92Y, New York

Where were the parents? 

As I said it’s always happened but sending racial abuse to the artist afterwards because she wouldn’t come out and meet you is a different breed of this.

59 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Not to sound ancient but where are these kids parents?

If I told my parents I wanted to spend all day sat outside an artists hotel room to try and meet them they’d tell me off for being a fucking weirdo.

This

Never understood super fans. Being a celebrity sounds awful 

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Still blocking the exit to her hotel. Whether or not it’s outside or closer they don’t have a right to see her. She doesn’t have to go and visit them especially in a storm. 

Apparently they didn’t block the exit and wasn’t too happy!!!

20862_900.png

The racial slurs are obviously abhorrent and anyone sending anything hateful to her is absolutely reprehensible.

At the same time, it’s something she obviously does now and then so I can see why they’d be upset. I don’t think we can sneer at the genuine fans who get really excited about their favourite artist and want to say hi and give gifts and whatever they do. It’s part of the whole thing of being a massive pop star. Just a few horrible people ruin it.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a39542774/doja-cat-quit-music-canceled-show-paraguay-twitter/

''She also posted a screenshot of her horoscope from a website on her Instagram Story, seemingly alluding to her feud with fans. It read, "Unexpected opposition will come to you in waves. Your defenses are already weakened by the climactic point you are at in your career. The last thing you need is extra aggression from others. Unfortunately, you are going to get it - so be prepared."

This is the danger in believing horoscopes, it can cause believe to perceive phenomena as threats when they are not. It's been proven many times that the authors of horoscopes just make it up. If the person who wrote that horoscope happened to write for her starsign 'embrace new people who want to be apart of your life' or something similar she might have acted completely differently 

23 hours ago, Matt42 said:

If I told my parents I wanted to spend all day sat outside an artists hotel room to try and meet them they’d tell me off for being a fucking weirdo.

Clearly you dont know how life is down in south america. Also that can apply to current K Pop and other boy bands in general.  You might try to associate with stan culture  cause of the music but you just think theyre all crazy when you see the lengths some go to for things.

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Clearly you dont know how life is down in south america. Also that can apply to current K Pop and other boy bands in general.  You might try to associate with stan culture  cause of the music but you just think theyre all crazy when you see the lengths some go to for things.

Huh?

On 3/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, Matt42 said:

It's no different to checking Emily's Instagram followers, Matt. Where were your parents on that one?! 😁

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It's no different to checking Emily's Instagram followers, Matt. Where were your parents on that one?! 😁

😂😂😂 I think looking at someone’s social media activity and invading their real life personal space are quite different. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, Matt42 said:

😂😂😂 I think looking at someone’s social media activity and invading their real life personal space are quite different. 

I get the feeling this will be Matt’s defence at a future restraining order hearing…

Edited by Hugh Jass II

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

@Somto Unigwe Raphael have you got the latest list.  Want to show my mates now they have tickets.  Cheers

Usual caveats that Friday could in some cases be listed as the first (main) day of the festival and some of ain’t convinced that Griff/Easy Life were serious about being on the Pyramid.

Friday
Billie Eilish (Pyramid)
Foals (Other)
Blossoms (Other)
St. Vincent
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Rufus Wainwright
Sleaford Mods (Other)
Bonobo (West Holts)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Four Tet
Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Mitski
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg
Supergrass
Inhaler

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

Just now, Green Croc said:

From Inhaler's website, the fact they have two dates on here makes me think the 24th is probably accurate. An early Pyramid slot or Other would seem most likely?image.thumb.png.bd09501fee4e0cbc215ab81c46bce287.png

Both of them link to separate bandsintown listings for Glastonbury that show the dates as 22nd-26th and 24th-26th, respectively. So I think it’s just pulling the first day of each of those listings.

I think Inhaler actually are on the Friday, though, based on something I heard from someone who works for them.

5 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Both of them link to separate bandsintown listings for Glastonbury that show the dates as 22nd-26th and 24th-26th, respectively. So I think it’s just pulling the first day of each of those listings.

I think Inhaler actually are on the Friday, though, based on something I heard from someone who works for them.

Playing a big Dublin gig on the Saturday along with Wet Leg. You'd imagine both would do the Friday then hop over to Ireland.