Beautiful Days 2022

gooner1990

I might well go in for another round at BDs based on this.  Quite a bit there that I'd be up for seeing, and at first glance not a huge amount of crossover with Glastonbury.

Agree with the Flogging Molly / Beth Orton clash though, love the Specials but seen them before so would have happily missed them to see Beth.

Six must-sees on there for me. Don't think I'd have any clashes either. 

Undecided on tickets. 

I'm going to try and persuade Mrs B to try for Glasto tickets in the resale based on today's line up, but this could be a solid replacement. 

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Agree with the Flogging Molly / Beth Orton clash though, love the Specials but seen them before so would have happily missed them to see Beth.

I think Beth will win my clash, Trailer Park has a special place in my heart

1 minute ago, Skelts said:

I think Beth will win my clash, Trailer Park has a special place in my heart

If I go I think I'll be the same.  With Glastonbury happening this year as my big blow out I've got more of an eye on the less raucous stuff at BDs.

12 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

Wish this was at another time of the year. Far better line up than last year, and for me, far better than the one at Bearded Theory!  It's just having Boomtown the week before would leave me pretty much useless.

Definitely better than last year - bit disappointed really as I probably won't be going this year. Still, had a <1 year old baby in tow last year, so at least I don't feel I was missing out on too much. 

Lineup definitely better than last year.  Can never tell until you see the splits in case everything's on at the same time, but feels like I'd have a lot less dead time than last year.

Having said that, the good stuff last year was really good. Just not quite enough of it.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, Quark said:

Lineup definitely better than last year.  Can never tell until you see the splits in case everything's on at the same time, but feels like I'd have a lot less dead time than last year.

Having said that, the good stuff last year was really good. Just not quite enough of it.

Completely agree 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, blutarsky said:

Camper tickets sold out already - I'll want one if we decide to go. Presumably there'll be some going second hand nearer the fest? 

As soon ads the tickets start getting posted a coupe weeks before the festival there will be plenty on twickets

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

Did BD sell out in the end? Had a look on viagogo and it looks like you can still get tix, but not sure

It's not sold out through the legitimate channels (See and Gigantic) - the dodgy sites like viagogo show should be ignored.