Beautiful Days 2022

gooner1990

22 hours ago, mgillespie said:

And it's REALLY good. I'm not understanding why they are below Maximo park..

Not uncommon for festivals to fail in line-up order.

The only stage, I'm aware of, that consistantly get it right is West Holts at Glastonbury.

On 8/6/2022 at 9:29 PM, mgillespie said:

And it's REALLY good. I'm not understanding why they are below Maximo park..

Maximo Park realistically have a higher UK profile.  Not exactly massive, but more people would know who they are than thehy would The Interrupters.  Not much more to it than that really.

On 8/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, Quark said:

New Interrupters album out today for anyone thinking about seeing them in a couple of weeks!

Just giving it a first listen, it's okay (SKA punk is not really my thing), but it could be any of their previous work, I keep thinking I've heard that before.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:50 PM, spg said:

🍕🥗🥧🍰🧀🍓
Here's the full list of where you can eat! 😋

Curry Shed – Authentic Indian Vegetarian Curries
Food Groove – Vegetarian Café Near Little Big Top
Fresh Organic – Veggie Burgers built to your taste

These are my favs, not going this year even though I have access to a free ticket.

Only regret is missing the Curry Shed

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

These are my favs, not going this year even though I have access to a free ticket.

Only regret is missing the Curry Shed

Lalitta's is mine, I think they were next to each other last year! 

56 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

My old wagon is over heating and I can't find the problem so not looking forward to the drive in.. Lol.. Always something with a Bedford lol

Didn’t know you were going again this year Guy, I’ll keep an eye out for you old son

good luck with the journey 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

My old wagon is over heating and I can't find the problem so not looking forward to the drive in.. Lol.. Always something with a Bedford lol

Good luck with the journey, think it'll be cooler next week, mine cooked its gearbox last time! 

And my tickets still haven't arrived. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, spg said:

Good luck with the journey, think it'll be cooler next week, mine cooked its gearbox last time! 

And my tickets still haven't arrived. 

Struth.. On both accounts lol.. Cheers BTW 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, King James said:

Going for the first time ... have no clue where to camp ... 

Don't want anywhere too rowdy at night - I need some sleep!  so I guess arena camping is out ... 

Not getting there until Thursday evening so guess will just have to see what I can get ! 

Plenty camping carpark side of the side, not too rowdy normally (family bit can be in the morning mind 😂

41 minutes ago, King James said:

Going for the first time ... have no clue where to camp ... 

Don't want anywhere too rowdy at night - I need some sleep!  so I guess arena camping is out ... 

Not getting there until Thursday evening so guess will just have to see what I can get ! 

I wouldn't worry too much, it's not a noisy event. Music over by 2am, except silent disco and maybe Bimble (which is a good way from any camping).

Thanks everyone yeah I guess will try and camp on the car park side can't see the difference between North and South from here I guess one is nearer to the arena ...  and what's Barleyfields? Redwoods? guess I will just have to wander around and see ... the most stressful bit for me is finding a spot to camp.  I do like the pre-set tent things from that pov but they are getting a lot more expensive it seems.  

@spg we were in Family camping at Wilderness and the noise in the NIGHT was quite surprising - multiple babies crying etc! 

We have no children with us this time so will avoid family camping I think ... 

@Skip997 yeah I just can't stand being camped next to someone doing ketamine / drinking and talking bollocks all night in the tent next to me as happened at Shambala last time i went.  We had specifically found a spot without obvious wreck heads around us on the Thursday and this tent appeared on the Friday or Saturday next to us lol.  I like to have fun then come back to the tent and sleep ! I'm old! 

2 minutes ago, King James said:

@Skip997 yeah I just can't stand being camped next to someone doing ketamine / drinking and talking bollocks all night in the tent next to me as happened at Shambala last time i went.  We had specifically found a spot without obvious wreck heads around us on the Thursday and this tent appeared on the Friday or Saturday next to us lol.  I like to have fun then come back to the tent and sleep ! I'm old!

What are you doing going to bed in the hours of darkness at Shambala of all places?

Bet you're not as old as me.