Sziget 2022

Matt86

2 hours ago, Newjem said:

60€ for a locker? That's ridiculous...

Normally when someone moans at the price of something my stock internal response is "well don't buy it then" but, on this occasion, my response was exactly the same as yours. That's double what I would've expected them to be.

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

this just announced a few weeks after btw

image.thumb.png.95c4a425f4f4ed681cf269f16b9a7d82.png

Suspect Biffy is too big an act to be announced for Sziget now, but would really love to see Sports Team and Yard Act announced. Seen them both in the last year (three times for Sports Team!) and they are both exceptional live and, I would assume, not particularly expensive.

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Normally when someone moans at the price of something my stock internal response is "well don't buy it then" but, on this occasion, my response was exactly the same as yours. That's double what I would've expected them to be.

I paid 68€ for a locker and 13 day Budapest Card in 2018. Now I'd have to pay double... crazy!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TopDutch said:

Hi, with regards to the locker locations you can choose between (Sziget) Village, Festival Entrance and City Center. Does anyone know what they mean with city center? Do they mean that they will put lockers in the city center of Budapest? 

no.

it's an area closer to the center of the festival..