Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

12 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I was only vaguely aware of what happened, but as I recall it he liked a book that was trying to discredit Antifa, then u-turned and apologised, then u-turned again and released a huge statement, basically saying he was right all along and did like/agree with the book and has since gone full right wing nutter.  Is that about it?

Yeah that's about the long and short of it but I have no idea if he's gone "full right wing nutter" or if he's just right wing. I think he's come back to Christ or some such after spending some years on the drink and drugs so that's probably part of it. 

49 minutes ago, Punisher said:

They’re quite far down on the lineup meaning they’ll be playing in the afternoon. This gives them plenty of time to head back for Finsbury the next day.

Ya but still - for a 3 day festival where you don’t have anything booked the two days before it’s not the most logical choice of day!