Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK

glasto-worker

10 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

It must be a regional thing; I only waited 6 weeks between my first and second jabs. My first jab I walked straight in, my second there was a long queue.

Bloody Hell ' even the Queen had to wait Far longer ' I bet you were well pleased.

The Queen got her first jab 9 January and her second jab 31 March so 81 days

I live in Enfield and my local Hub does roughly 800 people per day and amazingly I had the choice of 3 local hubs so they can rattle though over 16,000 every week.

No real queue as such - I think there was 3 people in front of me but they had 4 rooms active.

On 4/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, vintagelaureate said:

It must be a regional thing; I only waited 6 weeks between my first and second jabs. My first jab I walked straight in, my second there was a long queue.

I heard from a friend in Liverpool - They are telling people in Liverpool don't wait to be contacted just turn up. So amazingly ' 4 weeks between the two jabs ' !!!!

23 hours ago, Homer said:

How much notice do you get? Last time I checked I'm due to get my first by 13/4 - but still not heard anything!

Unfortunately ' you wont know until they contact you '

as it can be someone calling you up on the phone or a letter or a text

I was concerned if it was a text as there is so many fake ones about but when I received the text they listed my GP surgery name and the name of the Vaccination Centre ' so important details that would never appear in a scam text.' - I already knew the name of my local Vaccination Centre .

text was from book.nhs.me/r/details removed

sure other areas it may be a different address 

to enter all I had to supply was my NHS Number

First time the text arrived Monday 25/1 and I booked that day ' and first available appointment was Wednesday 27/1 

I was sent the second jab text link on Saturday 3/4 and I booked that day ' and first available appointment was Wednesday 7/4

so if its a text ' it should arrive soon ' good luck 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

This is ' part ' of the NHS certificate you can get by calling 119 ' if you live in England '

at the top there is a unique bar code and some other codes 

this is the options to reach a Human being - 12311122 { it was the sequence when I called } 

Name - DOB - Post code - NHS number 

shame its not like that to use the NHS App as it claims ' I don't match my passport '

lets hope its not long before we don't need a certificate.

VAC-CERT.thumb.jpg.67572dbaa192d1e83a9b16065ba5a40f.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

This is ' part ' of the NHS certificate you can get by calling 119 ' if you live in England '

this is the options to reach a Human being - 12311122 { it was the sequence when I called } 

shame its not like that to use the NHS App as it claims ' I don't match my passport '

The Scottish version, sturgeon just has to be different! Update, this form has been withdrawn as it’s been proved to be too easy to forge😁

A5F3F014-BD88-4EA9-8476-32F844E57EEC.thumb.jpeg.558fc16d8664f7c13516aa8880e0ed51.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

17 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The Scottish version, sturgeon just has to be different! Update, this form has been withdrawn as it’s been proved to be too easy to forge😁

very interesting - I have not seen the Scottish version before - by the way I was not aware about a Community Health Index Number - must have started after I moved to London - one feature the English version has is a box - its blank on the paper version but try to scan it and this is what happens.

But any paper document can be edited and I am sure at some point in time there will be a fake NHS app 

even although many mistakes have been made the one thing they have got right is the mass vaccinations - it is some achievement. 

copy.jpg.3bc5adf4f45d0566dd38a10963acad9d.jpg

On 5/26/2021 at 2:38 AM, glasto-worker said:

The NHS app is great. Has both of my jabs detailed plus a QR code for quick proof: effectively a vaccine passport without the stigmatic name. It also has my medical history back to the 90s including problems I’d forgotten I ever had ...

• 3 months later...