When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Imagine my shock: “Exclusive: Matt Hancock kept Boris Johnson in dark over Covid vaccines success”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/06/19/exclusive-matt-hancock-kept-boris-johnson-dark-covid-vaccines/

Links back to the Government data on the vaccines’ Delta effectiveness doing the rounds on here a few days back

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Come on Manchester, go green. Those other boroughs are like a stack of dominos ready to fall (in slow motion).

1_Greater-Manchester-Saturday-19-June-2021.jpg

0_JSR_MEN_180621rates_01JPG.jpg

P.S. Fuck you Wigan!

You love to see it, hopefully the rest of country follows suit. I do find it pretty incredible this has happened with very few restrictions in place, is this the vaccine effect in full flow? 

2 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

You love to see it, hopefully the rest of country follows suit. I do find it pretty incredible this has happened with very few restrictions in place, is this the vaccine effect in full flow? 

I do wonder if natural immunity is part of it. The yoof have always been the biggest minglers and again most of the cases are concentrated in them. I know the vaccinations are happening so much faster than infections, but there has to be some effect by now?

And surely there's a vaccination wall where the younger people don't have as many older people to pass it onto. The school kids don't pass it onto their parents, the students don't pass it onto their lecturers. The networks just don't have the same opportunities to spread the virus around. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Imagine my shock: “Exclusive: Matt Hancock kept Boris Johnson in dark over Covid vaccines success”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/06/19/exclusive-matt-hancock-kept-boris-johnson-dark-covid-vaccines/

Links back to the Government data on the vaccines’ Delta effectiveness doing the rounds on here a few days back

Loooolllllll

I was only joking about some people wanting to keep us locked up for no reason but it turns out I was close to the mark than I expected.

16 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I do wonder if natural immunity is part of it. The yoof have always been the biggest minglers and again most of the cases are concentrated in them. I know the vaccinations are happening so much faster than infections, but there has to be some effect by now?

And surely there's a vaccination wall where the younger people don't have as many older people to pass it onto. The school kids don't pass it onto their parents, the students don't pass it onto their lecturers. The networks just don't have the same opportunities to spread the virus around. 

Yeah I do think this is the case tbh

Which is why i think the models saying ongoing exponential cases going into thousands of deaths are WELL of the mark.

Edited by zahidf

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I knew it. He was bounced into it with bad information. Enough is enough, tell the geeks to get lost and let the people free.

Why attack the geeks and not Matt Hancock who was the one that withheld this data? 

Just now, Ozanne said:

This is Johnson that thought Hancock was 'useless' a year ago and didn't get rid of him and now stories like this are coming out. Just shows Johnson is a completely useless leader.

Ermmm....

I dont disagree johnson is useless but I'd say Hancock and the zero covid nutters are worse for lying to us basically.

Ermmm....

I dont disagree johnson is useless but I'd say Hancock and the zero covid nutters are worse for lying to us basically.

If Johnson had got rid of Hancock a year ago this story wouldn't be an issue. Tbf I'm not sure why you've mentioned 'zero covid nutters' as post had nothing to do with them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ozanne said:

If Johnson had got rid of Hancock a year ago this story wouldn't be an issue. Tbf I'm not sure why you've mentioned 'zero covid nutters' as post had nothing to do with them.

Why do you think Hancock lied about the situation?

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Because he's a maniac who's ill-equipped to be in charge of the DHSC at the best of times let alone a pandemic. 

In his head, why did he lie? 

Clearly if you think that and he's lying to keep us in restrictions longer than is necessary, you agree we should drop all the restrictions asap?

In his head, why did he lie? 

Clearly if you think that and he's lying to keep us in restrictions longer than is necessary, you agree we should drop all the restrictions asap?

I've no idea why he lied, it could be any numerous amount of reasons (if this is true).