The Efestivals social distancing / self isolating support thread

Crazyfool01

On 4/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Damn, posted it earlier in the When Will It End thread. Realised it should have been here. Not really been following this one.

Anyway, here's my social distancing strategy.

sodi 1.jpg

sodi2.jpg

What a mighty fine weapon you have there, sir! By which I mean 'The Cleansing' Stihl chainsaw. Aagh, I notice that you have the 'Axe of Justice' too in your armament. Delightful.

PS4 finally arrived. I got a PS now subscription which includes a load of games, plus the following:

-Uncharted Trilogy (free)

-Journey (free)

-Dark Souls III

-Nioh

-God of War

There's a big sale happening right now so is there anything else people would recommend getting before it ends? Is Final Fantasy XV any good?

45 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

PS4 finally arrived. I got a PS now subscription which includes a load of games, plus the following:

-Journey (free)

-Dark Souls III

-Nioh

-God of War

There's a big sale happening right now so is there anything else people would recommend getting before it ends? Is Final Fantasy XV any good?

Just start playing God of War. You won’t need anything else for a while.

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Can't think where to put this, so will put it here;

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Today, I bought a box of cornflakes, or as Matt Hancock would call it, 7122 food items.'

He'd claim it was more than that, the box wouldn't have been absolutely jam packed to the top, so technically there's capacity for an additional 1,531 food items. 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 6:09 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

-Journey (free)

-Dark Souls III

-Nioh

-God of War

you can play Monkey Island 1 & 2 as well :) I only recently found those a few weeks ago! (if that's your thing, but I mean who doesn't love Guybrush?!) :) 

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

you can play Monkey Island 1 & 2 as well :) I only recently found those a few weeks ago! (if that's your thing, but I mean who doesn't love Guybrush?!) :) 

Yeah I've noticed they've got some old school adventure games on there like that, Grim Fandango, and Day of the Tentacle. Might give them a try sometime!

im looking for some words that people relate to lockdown ... im going to put them in a piece of art im doing .... obvious ones to me would be covid , bleach , corona , toilet roll ....  ive got several more in my head ... but want some ideas from the forum :) 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

im looking for some words that people relate to lockdown ... im going to put them in a piece of art im doing .... obvious ones to me would be covid , bleach , corona , toilet roll ....  ive got several more in my head ... but want some ideas from the forum :) 

Quiz and Netflix

Video calls are  very good and all however some people really don't have a clue. A couple of people at work haven't realised that if you sit in front of a window with your back facing it then people on the call will just see your face in shadow. Close the curtains, it's not hard.

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Random Acts of kindness

14 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Home haircuts! :lol:

Walks, pasta, anti-bac! Graphs! Soooo many graphs haha!! :D 

Lonely, scared / worry.... but also HOPE! :) 

(would love to see your art when its done btw)

I’ll post it wb ... hope things are ok ish with u :) thanks for suggestions I will add them today 

Just now, Wellyboot said:

:) looking forward to it!

All ok here, as ok as can be. Hope you're doing ok too :) 

Last few days have been not great and last night someone telling me I’d be stupid to leave my flat before a vaccine  was found wasn’t brilliant .. they worked in nhs frontline ... I won’t be able to remain here for the next year I’m sure of that