Friday: Billie Eilish // Dave // Elbow // Sigrid 

Saturday: Paul McCartney // Lizzo // Aerosmith // HAIM // Crowded House

Sunday: Arctic Monkeys // Dua Lipa // The Specials // Diana Ross

Other

Fatboy Slim // AJ Tracey

Lorde // Sam Fender

Pet Shop Boys // Doja Cat

You can work out most of the rest!

Surely Idles will be back next year after the new album and surge in fan base.

Edited by Euphoricape
Typo

From the Sun:

She said: “I wanted to perform in places I hadn’t performed in as much, do things I hadn’t done — like Glastonbury.

"I haven’t done festivals, really, since early in my career. They’re fun and bring people together in a really cool way.”

Of her now shattered dream, caused by the Covid-19 troubles, she added: “It’s so sad. But I know it’s the right decision.”

Glastonbury clearly not just another gig for our Taylor. She will be there next year - have to keep the faith.

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

From the Sun:

She said: “I wanted to perform in places I hadn’t performed in as much, do things I hadn’t done — like Glastonbury.

"I haven’t done festivals, really, since early in my career. They’re fun and bring people together in a really cool way.”

Of her now shattered dream, caused by the Covid-19 troubles, she added: “It’s so sad. But I know it’s the right decision.”

Glastonbury clearly not just another gig for our Taylor. She will be there next year - have to keep the faith.

Aye I’m fully expecting her to be on the lineup again. Think if there’s any headliner dropout then it’ll be Kendrick - the other two will be back.

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

From the Sun:

Nobody has said that her pulling out would be to do with how little she cares about the festival.

25 minutes ago, jparx said:

From the Sun:

Aw we love her.

I think there is a chance she could do it as a one off.

Edited by Matt42

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Aw we love her.

I think there is a chance she could do it as a one off.

I’m not sure why this would happen. She even says she wants to play festivals, so what would be the value in pulling out of a dozen other festivals if she was free and willing to tour?

Hopefully all the headliners are just waiting it out until the picture is clearer on next year but the decision being made will have more factors than whether they want to play the festival (that they already agreed to play) or not. If they can’t do it then it’s not personal, it’s just about work commitments and/or financial considerations.

Just now, dentalplan said:

I’m not sure why this would happen. She even says she wants to play festivals, so what would be the value in pulling out of a dozen other festivals if she was free and willing to tour?

Hopefully all the headliners are just waiting it out until the picture is clearer on next year but the decision being made will have more factors than whether they want to play the festival (that they already agreed to play) or not. If they can’t do it then it’s not personal, it’s just about work commitments and/or financial considerations.

If Lana Del Rey can come over here for a one off then I’m guessing Taylor can. If Kanye can headline on a one off then Taylor can. I don’t have my head in the sand I know it’s quite unlikely that she would do that - but I’m starting to think she might have had some stadium gigs booked already for 2021 and this means she can’t do some Euro festivals she was meant to headline.

Obviously she could do the stadium gigs and still do Glastonbury. We won’t know until things become clearer but that would easily explain why she wouldn’t reschedule the Euro fests but still do Glastonbury.

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

If Lana Del Rey can come over here for a one off then I’m guessing Taylor can. If Kanye can headline on a one off then Taylor can. I don’t have my head in the sand I know it’s quite unlikely that she would do that - but I’m starting to think she might have had some stadium gigs booked already for 2021 and this means she can’t do some Euro festivals she was meant to headline.

Obviously she could do the stadium gigs and still do Glastonbury. We won’t know until things become clearer but that would easily explain why she wouldn’t reschedule the Euro fests but still do Glastonbury.

Ok but consider that she’s never likely to do two runs of Europe. Plus in Belgium, where Ken is based and getting his info I believe, she is already doing the largest concert space.

Her having fulfilled the European leg this summer is what made me initially think she’d be elsewhere next summer and therefore not rearranging the dates.

Edited by dentalplan

29 minutes ago, henry bear said:

I thought Ken’s info was that Swift was leaving it until 2022, to be fairly confident the Covid situation was contained/over, which may be wise. Can’t imagine for a minute that she’d go to the trouble of putting together a show just to do Glasto as a one-off.

Whatever she was going to do at Glasto wouldve likely been totally different than the other festivals on the schedule, And especially the stadium gigs. Wouldnt be a stretch to still have that planned out and execute it even better now with more time to prep. Happened with Beyonce putting off Coachella a year and it was legendary.

7 hours ago, henry bear said:

I thought Ken’s info was that Swift was leaving it until 2022, to be fairly confident the Covid situation was contained/over, which may be wise. Can’t imagine for a minute that she’d go to the trouble of putting together a show just to do Glasto as a one-off.

I don’t think we had any detail, just that she wasn’t rearranging shows (yet).

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Whatever she was going to do at Glasto wouldve likely been totally different than the other festivals on the schedule, And especially the stadium gigs. Wouldnt be a stretch to still have that planned out and execute it even better now with more time to prep. Happened with Beyonce putting off Coachella a year and it was legendary.

Coachella is closer to base and pays something like 15-20x more than Glastonbury. And no I don’t think the show would have been ‘totally different’ to other festivals in the days around - what would be the point in that?

I know that acts do one-offs but she has to have a reason to call off the other shows and disappoint all those fans, and the reason would likely impact Glastonbury all the same.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Adele set for mahoosive comeback tour in 2021. Will be in the summer

Would they have booked her to return so soon? She could be someone they had pencilled in for a while but I just don't see her coming back so soon. 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Would they have booked her to return so soon? She could be someone they had pencilled in for a while but I just don't see her coming back so soon. 

Me neither, way too soon.  I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was a one time thing for Adele.  That's only based on my own feeling, it just felt like a really special one off thing for her, she's done it now and not sure if she could ever top it if she did it again.