Campervan Tickets / Worthy View - 21st Nov @ 7pm

JoeyT

42 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Can anyone shed any light on the WV resales? 

Long story short, the wife and I didn't try for tickets in Oct as we were meant to be busy with other things but life had other plans so we're now going to try in the resale for tickets. We've done the last 6 festivals at WV so would also like to get a scout tent if we are successful in the resale but I can't remember anything about resales for WV?

Thanks in advance :)

Just asked similar question in the resales thread but go no reply as yet. Have friends coming on coach and wondered if they could get WV in the resale.

23 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

Just asked similar question in the resales thread but go no reply as yet. Have friends coming on coach and wondered if they could get WV in the resale.

There will be a worthy viewresale in April. In the early days of WV they used to put them back for sale as they were cancelled but if I remember last year there was a resale date. Might be worth e mailing them and asking for the exact date. Got WV this year and recollect a sold out message saying there would be a resale. 

Best of luck!

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

22 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

as above  from AC ... and they also have to sell some of those blue tents bellow the pier at some point too ... although I reckon these might be harder to get than the tipis 

5 hours ago, Smash1984 said:

Can anyone shed any light on the WV resales? 

Long story short, the wife and I didn't try for tickets in Oct as we were meant to be busy with other things but life had other plans so we're now going to try in the resale for tickets. We've done the last 6 festivals at WV so would also like to get a scout tent if we are successful in the resale but I can't remember anything about resales for WV?

Thanks in advance :)

Checked my WV scout tent booking for this year and I see that the accommodation is refundable up until the 7th May so it's possible a resale might not be until be after that date. Would make sense that they wait until all refunds are in. 

Hope that helps. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Checked my WV scout tent booking for this year and I see that the accommodation is refundable up until the 7th May so it's possible a resale might not be until be after that date. Would make sense that they wait until all refunds are in. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks AC, will keep a lookout for that

16 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

as above  from AC ... and they also have to sell some of those blue tents bellow the pier at some point too ... although I reckon these might be harder to get than the tipis 

Thanks CF, any idea what the blue tents are that they sell at the pier, as in what size and price?

Just now, HattersBoy said:

Thanks CF, any idea what the blue tents are that they sell at the pier, as in what size and price?

we've not had much info on them as yet .... I think @Sawdusty Surfer said they were 2 man scout ones ....? no prices or sale dates though ... they are supposed to be creating a sea effect I believe 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

we've not had much info on them as yet .... I think @Sawdusty Surfer said they were 2 man scout ones ....? no prices or sale dates though ... they are supposed to be creating a sea effect I believe 

OK I assume if you got one of those you would have to park in the normal car parks? 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

im amazed we haven't had a rush for these .. im racking my brains who else wanted them ?

That’s true, had a wee peek again on the see tickets page and they are still for sale for the B and W , regular and large pitches. Normally things going back on sale last a few minutes before selling out. Unless quite a lot of extra pitches have been released. Of course as an obsessive I do regular checks on the tickets page double checking my order for tickets and WV so anything new is picked up quickly! 

3 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yay , no East on sale, but I got a Bath and West - which can always go back in the pot if she cannot get an east (that's her preference but B&W better than nothing ) 🙂

My friends in bath and west just emailed seetickets asking to swap to east and they said yes no questions asked! Not sure how many more times they will do it but worth a try.

14 hours ago, morph100 said:

My friends in bath and west just emailed seetickets asking to swap to east and they said yes no questions asked! Not sure how many more times they will do it but worth a try.

Ooh really when and who did they email? I guess I could by B&W and see if I can swap to East.