Campervan Tickets / Worthy View - 21st Nov @ 7pm

JoeyT

1 hour ago, hez said:

Ah ok thanks for confirming. Having a bit of a panic here, but I tend to overthink these things!

So not worth trying to get another one in a resale so that we both have the same?

No I wouldn’t bother, email the festival and they will confirm it will be fine and that will put your mind at rest and then print the email out and take it with you for extra safety ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Am in Peru and just literally climbed up Machu Piccu and Wayna Piccu and had to race down for 2pm Peru time to book Worthy View. Got through after 25 mins on my 4G roaming in Peru at base of Machu Piccu. Harder than climbing the mountain ! 

Fair play - congrats

8 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Am in Peru and just literally climbed up Machu Piccu and Wayna Piccu and had to race down for 2pm Peru time to book Worthy View. Got through after 25 mins on my 4G roaming in Peru at base of Machu Piccu. Harder than climbing the mountain ! 

It’s gonna be hard to top that for a booking story. All I was worried about was needing a piss as I was refreshing the page.

3 minutes ago, morph100 said:

No I wouldn’t bother, email the festival and they will confirm it will be fine and that will put your mind at rest and then print the email out and take it with you for extra safety ?

Top advice, will do that, cheers! 

Hi - I need some advice. I managed to get a tipi (YAY!) but had some problems when booking (it seemed to not go through the first time, and had to use a different card etc.)

However, I received TWO confirmation emails from SEE with two different confirmation numbers that I got a tipi. Does this mean that I booked two tipis using the same reg number? Would it be possible to transfer one of them to another reg number? 

Also, how would you go about adding people's names to your tipi? Is this generally done closer to the festival date?

Thanks in advance!

Wooohoooo!   Really happy household here - 1st time going and got CV East Quiet!  Was already on cloud nine after securing tickets last month and am now even more excited - can now start properly planning our mad road trip from Belfast.

In all the madness of the booking system saying no tickets available and then becoming available again, I was sorely tempted to give up as I really fancied being inside the fence but my wife really wanted the CV option.  In the end, we hit lucky as coming from overseas with 2 kids will be a lot easier with being able to bring everything over in the camper.

Anyway, congrats to all who got lucky, and fingers crossed for everyone who will hopefully get lucky in the resale ????

1 minute ago, Bryanrebe said:

The 2 man scouts look like they don't have a heck of a lot of room for bags. Has anyone stayed in one before?

They are actually not bad. We fitted in a double air bed and four holdalls down the side .  One tip is to have a spare bit of groundsheet with you for the porch area. Somewhere to take of your shoes before going into the inner tent especially if it’s wet. Which it won’t be.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RaphPH said:

I love the priorities....to hell with Machu Piccu, I’ve got more important things to do like booking a tent! 

1 hour ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

hmm. Not great.

Finally got through and could only choose Bath and West CV ticket which I booked against my registration number.

Then kept refreshing until CV East showed up as having tickets available again and put in Ms DVB's registration number and clicked proceed and put in my card details.

I then got a message saying:

"Unable to Accept payment. We're really sorry, but unfortunately, we are unable to accept the payment or address you have provided. You may only purchase ONE campervan with you registration".

This happened to me, a mate helping us remotely, and Ms DVB a further five times. We tried different payment cards, it wasn't those. We were on different computers so it wasn't a cookie or caching issue. We definitely used Ms DVBs registration number not mine. The only common thing is our address.

So what rule have we run up against here? Only one campervan ticket for a given address? 

Does this mean when we try for a CV East ticket in the resales, I have to return the B&W ticket first and gamble on getting one in CVEast?

Puzzled (and not wanting to be in B&W)...

We had that. What happens is the payment page pre-populates with the registration details. If they differ from payment card details it rejects the transaction. You needed to change the details on the payment page to match the payment card. Took me a lot of rejects before I twigged!

3 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

We bagged 4 quiet CV East tickets, new venture for us in the quiet area.

We got CV east as well. That was bloody stressful though. I honestly thought we weren't going to get them for a few minutes. Delighted we got quiet this time especially with East being bigger next year. 

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

We got CV east as well. That was bloody stressful though. I honestly thought we weren't going to get them for a few minutes. Delighted we got quiet this time especially with East being bigger next year. 

Congrats - also got CV east quiet - how far away from the gate is is it? Is it one of the nearer fields?

I failed to get beyond the holding page but my mate Andrew (Drewstrat) got through booked his, rang me took my card details over the phone and bagged mine too.  So it will be CV East Quiet for us both again. Yippee.

I think had I failed on a CV ticket I would probably have cashed in my main fest ticket as I can't face going back to tenting again.

52 minutes ago, BluePaul said:

We had that. What happens is the payment page pre-populates with the registration details. If they differ from payment card details it rejects the transaction. You needed to change the details on the payment page to match the payment card. Took me a lot of rejects before I twigged!

I don’t think this is right. I bought a friend a ticket on my credit card without changing any of the address details.