Fake Poster....

wilko8

2 hours ago, Benja100 said:

Hi there Mr Zigster, I hope you are great today.   I've been back at work today after taking some holiday, some of which was spent having an interesting discussion with some people online.  I don't typically spend all day on a forum for a festival that isn't taking place for the best part of a year although it is great to dip in & chew the fat with folk as I'm sure you understand.

As a little reward for your patience, here is a quote from one of the founders of Greenpeace, that can be found at the bottom of the article entitled "Chief of World Meteorological Organization Castigates Climate Alarmists" which, I hasten to add, anyone can read as it is written in English and not Danish.  Of particular note is the bit where he calls Greta 'A Climate Alarmist'

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chief-of-world-meteorological-organization-castigates-climate-alarmists_3073666.html

Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore called Taalas’s remarks the “biggest crack in the alarmist narrative for a long time.”    “The meteorologists are real scientists and probably fed up with Greta, Mann, Gore, & AOC catastrophists. Good on him,” Moore wrote on Twitter on Sept. 7

I hope you are well also, though I worry that you may not be

You are correct that I totally get the "chewing the fat", bit though.

On 24 October 2019 at 3:12 PM, Benja100 said:

No one in their right mind is going to wade through all that waffle I’m afraid. I would but unfortunately I have a recently painted wall to watch drying. Thanks.

You do have a tendancy to eat yourself with your own words.

I don't recall ever getting into the Greta debate here, so I'm not sure why you've quoted that at me.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It was originally going to say 'fish pie making motherfucker' but then I remembered your dislike of disgusting language so I thought I'd be civil.

Hey Calgon, if ever we meet on the farm I'd like to buy you a motherfucking drink for all your hallmark contributions. 

1 minute ago, Benja100 said:

Probably stolen bank cards from elderly people

Well if that elderly person is David attenborough then it may make him think twice with all of his climate alarmist comments, am I right? I know he’s the other end of he age spectrum to Greta, but I know for a fact he also reads scripts.

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Fuck’s sake.

Can we just kill this thread with fire please?

I fail to see what your problem is. I can only assume that you have some objection to what I have said. If so, please could you have the grace to specify what your objection is? To my mind, I have only pointed out that someone's understanding and experience might be limited, and implied  that further education on the subject that they commented on would be wise. I do not see the harm in doing so. I like to be educated, don't you?

I'm wasn't going to make any political statements on this thread, but FWIW I think Greta is a wee gem. Anyone who rarks up the likes of Jeremy Clarkson gets an A++ in my book.

Honestly, calling a teenager with a passion a spolit brat when you punched someone for giving you cold food... What a twat.

Edited by Bryanrebe
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bryanrebe said:

I'm wasn't going to make any political statements on this thread, but FWIW I think Greta is a wee gem. Anyone who rarks up the likes of Jeremy Clarkson gets an A++ in my book.

Honestly, calling a teenager girl with a passion a spolit brat when you punched someone for giving you cold food... What a twat.

I agree, in that Jeremoney Clarkson is a monumental self serving bell end. Contrived controversy pays though, and he's gone down that path rather than that of a journalist with true passion and conviction. 

11 minutes ago, Bryanrebe said:

Honestly, calling a teenager girl with a passion a spolit brat when you punched someone for giving you cold food... What a twat.

Make all the statements you like if it’s as good as this one.

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I fail to see what your problem is. I can only assume that you have some objection to what I have said. If so, please could you have the grace to specify what your objection is? To my mind, I have only pointed out that someone's understanding and experience might be limited, and implied  that further education on the subject that they commented on would be wise. I do not see the harm in doing so. I like to be educated, don't you?

I am educated, that doesn’t work on me.

This thread was meant to be about a poster, it has since grown arms, legs and a fish pie. If you want a conversation about how hard done men are there are plenty of other places on the internet to do so.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I am educated, that doesn’t work on me.

This thread was meant to be about a poster, it has since grown arms, legs and a fish pie. If you want a conversation about how hard done men are there are plenty of other places on the internet to do so.

There's a very clear distinction between wanting to have "a conversation about how hard done by men are" and calling someone out on saying it is impossible to be sexist against a man. I absolutely do not want to have either of those conversations ever again, certainly not in these pastures but I think that distinction is important to recognise. Unreasonably painting people as MRAs for calling out bad reasoning helps nobody and just serves to derail open conversation.