Sziget 2020

jj200

1 minute ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I'm getting ready for reading angry comments shitstorm on social media when we have the final line-up... it happened with R&L in 2018, so it can happen to Sziget too. If they'll have Shawn Mendes, Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, KoL, Calvin Harris, Major Lazer, The Strokes, but no Eminem, it's going to be even worse than the 2017 edition honestly.

Agreed, but I suspect it would sell a shot-load of tickets. Just not, perhaps, to Sziget's usual attendees.

Don't think that's the line up we're going to get though.

Chunkychips hints:

MMs, Kings of Leon,Calvin Harris

JBarbour:

3 of in first announcement

(Eminem, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Calvin Harris, Chemical Brothers, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes. )

while hinting: KoL,Calvin,Strokes, Major Lazer

therefore we will have tomorrow:

KoL,Calvin,Strokes, Major Lazer, Dua Lipa 

and on Monday Eminem

• Upvote 1

Sooo to summarise:

@Sziget2020_Leaks hinted to several acts like Eminem and Calvin Harris. Later Chunkychips came and hinted also to Eminem, Calvin Harris and Kings Of Leon. So it's already 99% sure that Eminem, Calvin Harris and Kings Of Leon are three of the seven Sziget headliners.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that @Sziget2020_Leaks hinted to Khalid, Foster The People, Two Door Cinema Club and many more acts. Khalid later confirmed himself for Sziget, Two Door Cinema CLub was announced today for Reading/Leeds and Foster The People is also nearby during Sziget period. So...he will also be right about a lot of things....

Very interested what this week will bring us....I prefer Katy Perry or Lana over Dua Lipa. But i guess that's more a personal taste. Still hope Dua Lipa is going to Balaton sound ;) 

Edited by Dutchfestivaladdict