The Toad.

Benicassim (FIB) 2020

imo it's a good line up for Beni standards (was never a very good festival IMO line up wise) , typical EDM djs and solid pop/indie 

Just now, EamerRed said:

That has to be for a day ticket surely...

I don't know, Arenal Sound festival also near Benicassim is managed by the same company as FIB and also has pretty big names (different style though) and a 4 day ticket started at 40€, although it quickly went up to more than 100€ since it sold out in less than a day

And info about Camping

You can access any of the two camping areas from Tuesday 14/07 at 12 noon until Monday 20/07 at 12 noon.

€49 for a full weekend ticket, plus €25 if you’re camping.

Regardless of what you think of the lineup, that’s a fucking great price

Edited by Jonesy1

9 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

imo it's a good line up for Beni standards (was never a very good festival IMO line up wise) , typical EDM djs and solid pop/indie 

image.png.228a37a823b10d75f21380a6cab61883.png

15 years ago it was a rather fantastic festival...

• Like 1

It's 49€ for the 4 days, but the price will increase a lot as more tickets get sold, so if you've decided to go make sure to buy them early since it can go as high as 150€. 

1 minute ago, frankburns said:

Even if you ignore everything below the 3rd section (my eyes won't allow me to read anyway), that was a bloody good line up.

1 minute ago, weirdfishes said:

It's 49€ for the 4 days, but the price will increase a lot as more tickets get sold, so if you've decided to go make sure to buy them early since it can go as high as 150€. 

Where you seeing this info mate?

1 minute ago, weirdfishes said:

How the fuck is this possible?

Looks like this kind of price strategy is what guarantees a sell out with Arenal Sound every year, wonder if it’ll work here.

The initial reaction on Instagram seems quite positive.

Just now, jack12895 said:

Where you seeing this info mate?

The company that manages the Arenal Sound festival (also in Castellón) bought the FIB this summer. Every year the tickets for Arenal Sound start really cheap but the price goes up really really quickly (like 50€ more in half an hour) and they sold out in a few hours. This year the FIB has adopted the same method for selling tickets and camping as Arenal Sound and in the website it says that the price will go up. I don't think the tickets will sold out in a day (or maybe at all) but it will sure get much more expensive

1 minute ago, DDave said:

How the fuck is this possible?

Yeah seems wrong to me, that's less than the typical day ticket price. Maybe it's 1000 tickets only or something. 

6 minutes ago, frankburns said:

The modern FIB crowd would burn stuff and riot if this was the lineup today. It used to be like Primavera look, epic shit. 

Just now, gregory said:

Yeah seems wrong to me, that's less than the typical day ticket price. Maybe it's 1000 tickets only or something. 

Yes, it's really few tickets. A few weeks ago tickets for Arenal went on sale at 10am for 40€ and a friend bought them at 10:30am for almost 90€, at that point it's luck more than anything.

Edited by weirdfishes

I feel very greedy saying this, but how many more announcements could we expect? seems quite full already by FIB standards last few years

1 minute ago, CJTM said:

I feel very greedy saying this, but how many more announcements could we expect? seems quite full already by FIB standards last few years

They said on Instagram that there were "still many more artists to announce"

Honestly this seems pretty good - really balanced and the headliners are good for lots of genres. That Friday is seriously stacked with two great headliners. I think Saturday is certainly the weakest day (although i'm not Spanish). If I can get people organised to go I will definitely be hitting this up at that price its insane.

6 minutes ago, Conor H said:

Does this include the headliners?

Khalid, Vampire weekend/Martin Garrix co-headline, Libertines, Foals